• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 576 W/Low Hrs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Husky 576xp with base gasket delete and a muffler mod with around 10 tanks.
This saw had a defective decomp(now plugged), it was caught before too much damage was done. The ring's were replaced with cabers because there was a light mark on them as a precautionary measure and there was a spot on the clutch side of the piston that had a very light mark that was cleaned up, the saw has been run a good bit since and all is well. The base gasket delete and muffler mod were done when the rings were replaced.
If you've never ran one of these, they are one of the smoothest saws around, very nice on the hands.
$600 for the saw PHO.
Can add a 24" total/tsumara bar and a husky h47 chain for another $100, or a jred labeled Oregon replaceable tip bar and an Oregon chain for another 50.
Pictures coming shortly.

Gearing up for a 590 sumping purchase ha Chipper?? BTW nice saw there!!
Well sort of, if one becomes available I'll probably get one, I like to try them all.
I had another 576AT that wasn't as pretty, I sold to get this one, they are great saws, especially for bucking with a 28 in hardwood.
I was planning on running the heck out of this one all summer and then the 572 showed up, then the 462, then the ported 572, next one I'm wanting to own is a ported 462, but a 590 sounds good too :sweet:.
The 576 is kinda like a 572mk1, feels very similar in hand. I ran them side by side before the 572 was ever available here in the states.
Here's a couple videos, the 576 had only a few tanks on it here and the 572 was on it's first.
This was before the base gasket delete and the muffler mod which is pretty mild.

Latest posts

Back