• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 61 parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandonstc6

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have a husqvarna 61 for sale that is missing several parts. The cylinder and piston look good looking through the muffler. It turns over smoothly. Everything moves freely on the carburetor. The crank case and tank looks pretty good. If you are interested, make me a offer. I would guess the ignition is toast. These pictures are from when someone was interested in just a tank. I am now looking to sell the whole thing. I can get better pictures this weekend.
Thanks
92213e9d3d93066e92ed711525a4c16b.jpg
89e1ee38b2bffcc1c661324e5cde4346.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would like to make an offer but not sure what it would be worth,any idea what you'd like to get out of it?

I have a husqvarna 61 for sale that is missing several parts. The cylinder and piston look good looking through the muffler. It turns over smoothly. Everything moves freely on the carburetor. The crank case and tank looks pretty good. If you are interested, make me a offer. I would guess the ignition is toast. These pictures are from when someone was interested in just a tank. I am now looking to sell the whole thing. I can get better pictures this weekend.
Thanks
92213e9d3d93066e92ed711525a4c16b.jpg
89e1ee38b2bffcc1c661324e5cde4346.jpg

Damn dude I've got the starter I forgot about sending it you know jail and family stuff

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Back