• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna a100 and f70

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven Trexler

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Alright I know this is a long shot but I am searching for a Husqvarna a100 or a90 and also a f70. I have a guy designing a display wanting these exact models to show saw progression. The saws do not have to run just need to be complete. PM if you have and want sell one of these or know someone who does. Thanks.

The a100 and a90 were the first huskies imported to North America I believe, Canada specifically I think. The f70 I'm not sure if it ever made it across the atlantic someone would have to chime in on that. But both are 60's model Husqvarnas. Definitely like finding a needle in a haystack. I know there are guys who have them it's just whether they are willing to part with them. Obviously I know they are going to be pricey and so does guy I'm getting them for.

Also I'm willing to pay international shipping to up my chances since these things are probably more common in Europe. So you international guys don't hesitate to PM if you have one and want to get rid of it. Thanks.

77e8b4150886ebdabb03ef8cc3e91796.jpg

Back