Husqvarna Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here ya go I only have two huskies here is a pic of my 395

JT2.jpg

my 359 going through the paces. i cant leave anything alone

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have a similar 2-saw plan but just a little bigger on top. (346xp & 394xp)

2009-04-17006.jpg

2009-04-17005.jpg

2007-10-09015-1.jpg

Here's a little video of the 394 cutting some ~28" water oak:
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QieFrudEL1s&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QieFrudEL1s&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Had a little husky sitting on the end of a stump grinder but sold it a few months ago:
2008-11-07062.jpg

2008-06-06012.jpg

2008-06-05014.jpg

357XP Needles

Does anyone know the best way to take the plastic limiter things off the high and low speed needles so I can rebuild the carb? I don't want to break them. I posted this in a seperate thread but this one is more active...

Does anyone know the best way to take the plastic limiter things off the high and low speed needles so I can rebuild the carb? I don't want to break them. I posted this in a seperate thread but this one is more active...

Dremel or a small razor blade setup. Either works well.

If you want to save them, thread a screw in the end of them, while you screw them it the screw pushes on the needle and pulls the limiter off. Works good.

briantutt

i posted the pick of my 359 with the limiters removed for you. i dont see any reason to have the limiters on there. specialy if you mod the muffler or do any kinda of porting later on down the road

Evan

I see that now... sorry for not noticing...why are they even there?

Latest posts

Back