Husqvarna cylinder ID

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50mm, pretty sure it is a 266 or 268. Thinking about buying it to rob the piston for an eventual 372 build but I don't need/want the cylinder...was going to see if anyone wanted to buy the cylinder only but I am unsure of what cylinder it is.

It has the 266-style intake port but I am unaware of a 266 top end with open transfers. What's the bore/piston diameter? It might be a Euro 66 top end- some of those were issued with open transfers.

Yep, that's an open port 50MM Gilardoni P&C.....for either a 66 or a non XP 268.....basically the same saw except the 66 had the old two piece ign and corresponding case half and the non XP 268 had the later case half and one piece ign and also had the later air filtration system of the 268 and 272XP.....

What is the cylinder worth?:rolleyes:

Well....that's a good question....very well made cyl.....but not in as much demand as the Mahle XP cly. I've bought very good used Gilardoni P&C sets off ebay for $45.00-$50.00 before. I would think a brand new cyl alone would be worth $50.00-$75.00 to the right person....but you'd have to locate that person. Just a guess....

Latest posts

Back