Husqvarna heaven

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cranman1951

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Greetings friends....yesterday I was talking to an arborist friend of mine about chainsaws, and I asked him if he had any junk Huskys laying around.....he said follow me home. He had a giant pile of Huskys that were given to him and he never bothered with as they were homeowner saws. Long story short, we loaded up my truck with 141's, 240's, a couple of 350's a lone Dolmar and Echo and a top handle Husky. This afternoobn, got a 350 going good, just needs a chain brake, and put a chain and bar on a 240, that just needed gas.....more to come as I dig into the pile!

since Feb. I've rebuilt two 262's, a 353, a 359, a 357XP a 350, a bunch of 141's and 142's, several 240's and turned three 51's into 55's....not counting about a dozen Poulan Pro 4218's...I started out just wanting to learn more about chainsaw mechanics, and got the disease! I'll take some pics of the new hoard...sold most of the others.

Back