• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell HUSQVARNA ITEMS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sellseverything

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
If you need anything Husqvarna, let me know. I have a little of everything. Old and New saws.
Saws I know for sure I have parts for...
Husqvarna 40, 41, 50, 55, 240, 350, 455....

May have other parts as well, but I will have to look.
Some parts are NEW and some are USED.
Let me know what part your looking for and if you prefer NEW/USED.
I will PM you asking price, and we can go from there.
I try and stay close to ebay prices if not CHEAPER!

I would have to see what's in mine unless eather would work I think mine is flat I'll look tonight after work and let you know

Looking for a 44mm? piston and cylinder head for a 350. Found a couple on eBay but the cylinder heads look different from what I have, mine has removable covers on both sides of the head and the ones I have seen do not. Not sure if that matters or not? This is the first chainsaw I have torn apart so I am a novice at best.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

I HAVE A USED PISTON AND CYLINDER.
I JUST SOLD NEW PISTON AND ALSO A NEW PISTON AND CYLINDER.
IS YOUR PISTON FLAT OR ROUNDED (DISHED) ON TOP.
DOESNT MATTER EITHER WAY, BUT JUST CURIOUS

Do you know what size piston came in it origianlly? 44 or 45 mm, my head has 45L stamped on the top of it in black dye. Also, send me a PM with the asking price.

LOL, I WAS A DUMMY AND DIDNT REFER TO PICS YOU POSTED.
I WILL CHECK TOMORROW FOR YOU. I KNOW THE ONE I HAVE IS ROUNDED. DOESNT MATTER ACTUALLY, BUT IF YOU PREFER FLAT TOP I WILL CHECK.
MOST OF THE ONES YOU SEE ON EBAY AND SUCH ARE AFTER MARKET (AM) CHEAP!
I HAVE ALL OEM ORIGINAL PARTS.
CYLINDER AND PISTON SELL FOR NEW USUALLY AROUND $225-$250 AT SHOPS.
CHECK OUT PARTSTREE.COM

I WILL CHECK ON A USED ONE FOR YOU TOMORROW.

I really have no idea what all I have. I would need part numbers or a description and I can let you know if I have it.
I have so much stuff. I am going through it a little at a time daily.

Sells,

Do you have any av mounts for a Husqvarna 254? Should be the same part as a Husqvarna 55.

Back