• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell HUSQVARNA ITEMS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just trying to help u avoid a situation like happend to me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Any chance of a piston for a 44? How about a clutch cover with brake?
I have been down and out for a long while now. returning to work tomorrow. I will check on all parts and let you know what I have.

Do you have piston and cylinder husky 51

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do have a couple GOOD USED P/C for a 51.

I got a "brand new" piston and ring from him... that was scored
What P/C was that? What size (part number) If I sold a BRAND NEW P/C it was BRAND NEW.
I have had a few issues over the past 2 months with a baby being born and also a crash that left me out of work, but I am back now, and if I have received monies from people that didnt receive an item in return or received an item NOT AS DESCRIBED, send it back and I will make it right (IF PAYPAL didnt already refund) I apologize. I have SOLD many things on this site and NEVER ripped anyone off. There are several members here locally that I have met with and sold items as well.
Please return BRAND NEW p/c that is SCORED and i will refund or replace.
What size saw was it for?
We can work it out I am sure

1. Hi, got the parts Saturday. The piston you told me is brand new. It has a score mark in the center of the exhaust. Not major but still not new. I can still use it but the piston ring has a score mark in the matching location. That and the wear on the ring tells me it was certainly used. Do you have a new piston ring you can send?
    half_full, Dec 23, 2013Report

2. SellseverythingArboristSite Lurker
    I will check. I am wondering I send wrong pistons then. Your piston should of been Brand New still in the box. I will not return to shop until Thursday, but I will for sure check. Sorry for the issue. How is everything else?
    Sellseverything, Dec 23, 2013Report
    1. thanks. I can send pics if you like. All else is good.
      half_full, Dec 23, 2013Report
    2. Yes, please send pics of the one I sent.
      Sellseverything, Dec 23, 2013Report

3. That was our last messages to/from eachother. I never received pictures, or was I EVER asked to refund.I apologize and I would have done something at the time had you asked. Your posts here about it make it sound like you feel i ripped you off on purpose and I am not sending what I am selling.If you need anything else, let me know and I will see what I can do to send it your way at no charge to you.

I have a P/C for a 51 with 100-105PSI
a5ybuqu5.jpg
ahysy3yp.jpg
5e9y8usu.jpg

Husqvarna Go-To Man

Back