• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Husqvarna made in different countries?

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
My buddy went to his local stihl dealer and the salesman said that text Husqvarna saws are manufactured in three different countries now. Sweden, China, and Brazil?
I'm not sure who manufactures the little saws. Looks like Husqvarna is using outside vendors to handle the demand and overload. I'm not sure how true this is but it looks like it.

Duce

Addicted to ArboristSite
Been doing that for a long time. Most American made car is a Toyota. Fords from Mexico, manufacturing is Global. Do not understand the problem, do you believe all Stihl products are only made in Germany?

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Stihl saws are made here in the USA for decades. I wonder how much will the prices increase on the older swedish saws.

cus_deluxe

cus_deluxe

Commie Satan turd
Stihl just built several factories in china i believe. Im pretty sure only the small crappy homeowner huskys are chinese. Huskys has been making some older models (288,272,61...) in brazil for quite some time, saws that wont pass emissions in the US, but for sale to “third world” markets.

sunfish

sunfish

Fish Head
Stihl just built several factories in china i believe. Im pretty sure only the small crappy homeowner huskys are chinese. Huskys has been making some older models (288,272,61...) in brazil for quite some time, saws that wont pass emissions in the US, but for sale to “third world” markets.
No, the two small cheap homeowner Huskys are made in the USA by Poulan.

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Huztl is offering lots of Husqvarna parts and stihl parts. Looks like a few joint ventures. My Husqvarna 353 is my only smaller husky. I picked up a few partners. And one pretty nice looking patrner/pioneer chainsaw I think it's 55cc.

sunfish

sunfish

Fish Head
Huztl is offering lots of Husqvarna parts and stihl parts. Looks like a few joint ventures. My Husqvarna 353 is my only smaller husky. I picked up a few partners. And one pretty nice looking patrner/pioneer chainsaw I think it's 55cc.
Huztl is a Chinese after market parts producer and has nothing to do with Husky or Stihl. More of a ripoff than a joint venture.

353 is a very good saw, made in Sweden.

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
If you own an older 70's, 80's 90's Husqvarna chainsaw like the 266/268/2100 example are you stock piling any parts? There's a lot of discontinued parts from Sweden.

Andyshine77

Andyshine77

Tree Freak
Like everyone is saying, Stihl produces products in quite a few countries to meet demand in that region, as do most any manufacture that sells globally. The 395 was being made in both Brazil and Sweden, but production in sweden was stopped in 2015 or 16 my 2014 395 was made in Sweden.

gordgord

gordgord

ArboristSite Lurker
I just bought a Brand new Jonsered CS2245. It says Sweden on the info tag, but the Amazon paper trail shows that it was delivered to Shreveport La. Then on to Seattle etc.. Shreveport is like a hundred miles south of Nashville Arkansas. I would assume the saw was made there and not in Sweden

cuinrearview

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
I just bought a Brand new Jonsered CS2245. It says Sweden on the info tag, but the Amazon paper trail shows that it was delivered to Shreveport La. Then on to Seattle etc.. Shreveport is like a hundred miles south of Nashville Arkansas. I would assume the saw was made there and not in Sweden
Huh?

bear1998

bear1998

ArboristSite Operative
Ummmmm....probly dealer or warehouse...:innocent:

gordgord

gordgord

ArboristSite Lurker
You would think the area an item comes to market must be close the the manufacturing site. They manufacture Jonsered/Husqvarna there in Nashville