• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy HUSQVARNA OEM 372XPW USED 51.4MM 75CC CYLINDER

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not on me. It’s a cylinder....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you have no Polaroid's on you ? :surprised3: ....yes i understand its a cylinder .......do you have or can you post pic's ......of the cylinder and/or the repairs needed ? ........i assume the threads are damaged on the decomp plug? .....

So you have no Polaroid's on you ? :surprised3: ....yes i understand its a cylinder .......do you have or can you post pic's ......of the cylinder and/or the repairs needed ? ........i assume the threads are damaged on the decomp plug? .....

No the threads on the spark plug cylinder are the damaged ones. I will have to dig it out. No damaged fins and good plating just needs a timesert in the plug hole or like I said welded up and retapped... I’ll be at $100 net plus whatever it costs to get to you if you want it. If that’s too much let me know it will save me time digging it out.

No the threads on the spark plug cylinder are the damaged ones. I will have to dig it out. No damaged fins and good plating just needs a timesert in the plug hole or like I said welded up and retapped... I’ll be at $100 net plus whatever it costs to get to you if you want it. If that’s too much let me know it will save me time digging it out.

thank you i am looking for a non damaged used or light scoring that will clean up

Back