• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna Saw collection

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskyfan88

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I'm thinning the heard a bit, I tried to collect super clean examples of all the Husqvarna greats...Most are XP or SE models along with some older classics. I'm at the point where I have too many and I need to let some go. All run, Ive started most of the saws attached at some point so they should run but may need a little tinkering since then they have been sitting on the shelf. All come with bars and chains. They are hard to price so I gave it my best shot. I'm open to offers. If serious I'm more then happy to provide additional pics and info on each saw. Pay pal is good, Saws are in New Jersey, I can ship pretty reasonably in the U.S. Any Questions please let me know:

1100CD - $675
280S - $375
65 - $350
44 rancher - $275
340Se - $300
140Se - $300

Attachments

• IMG_0666.jpg
    IMG_0666.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0665.jpg
    IMG_0665.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 172
  • IMG_0664.jpg
    IMG_0664.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0655.jpg
    IMG_0655.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 205
  • IMG_0652.jpg
    IMG_0652.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0649.jpg
    IMG_0649.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 173
Come up with a wholesale number and maybe we can work a deal. I’m in upstate ny but I’d be willing to come meet with ya if we agree on a price for all saws listed with bars and chains. I have a number in mind but what to see where your heads at

Interested in the 77 still available ?
I have one other interested buyer on the 77, if it falls through with them I will let you know. The 77's are hard to find in good shape so although I'm surprised, I'm not that surprised that one is getting alot of attention. I have a few saws and the 77 was the second hardest saw for me to find....

Nice collection. Not trying to derail the thread but would you have a 44 top cover that clean for sale also. I've got one I'm trying to look as good as yours. Thx. TLG

Nice collection. Not trying to derail the thread but would you have a 44 top cover that clean for sale also. I've got one I'm trying to look as good as yours. Thx. TLG
I dont but if i come across one i will sure let you know.

Latest posts

Back