• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna Splined screwdriver adjuster tool.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured I'd jam it in there... Should make a difference :p

I might need one if someone could tell me how to remove the limiting screws on my 575xp.
I cant see how they come off, but I can move the h screw in and out slightly.
I would rather not learn by breaking them:).

I might need one if someone could tell me how to remove the limiting screws on my 575xp.
Maybe I dont know bit there limiting screws? I thought their device to keep you from tuneing it was the splined screws?

If you have a white ring around the screws these will work. It pushes the ring in so you can turn it past the limiter stops. If you have red and white plastic over them they won't work. You can trim them with a knife and have full adjustment.

Got mine... Didn't work on the 550xp but my blower, Wacker, and homeowner saws run much better

If you have a white ring around the screws these will work. It pushes the ring in so you can turn it past the limiter stops. If you have red and white plastic over them they won't work. You can trim them with a knife and have full adjustment.
Thanks, I guess I need to get the knife out.
Figured I would post a picture so other newbies could see what Tree Freak was describing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 137
Sorry guys. TT is not notifying me when y'all are posting on this thread??

Yes I still have some left.

Get yours in time for Christmas today !!!:)

I haven't heard anything back from him and I asked 3 weeks ago
Troy, I thought I responded to you? Been busy here and I dont get on AS as much as I use too. Sons birthday, then thanksgiving and now getting ready for christmas.

PM me its a sure fire way to get me.

Back