• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna Splined screwdriver adjuster tool.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure what brand they are? Its just a screwdriver? Looks just like one I bought from a Jred dealer a few years ago?

Sorry for missing all these posts. I guess TT app is no longer notifying me of posts?

For those wondering what it looks like. This is the exact same tool I have sent all the other guys and that you will receive.

uploadfromtaptalk1426782050141.jpg

I am not sure what brand they are? Its just a screwdriver? Looks just like one I bought from a Jred dealer a few years ago?
Sorry for missing all these posts. I guess TT app is no longer notifying me of posts?

Opps, like in the Endless Summer....shoulda been here yesterday.

I have received two from Clem and both work great. They are wonderful for Husq/Jred and also the numerous Poulan/Weed Eater/Etc brand Trimmers, leaf blowers, etc. I have tuned lots of OPE with these tools.

Thanks again buddy...

"TTT" can be Take To Top or To The Top.

I got some more of these in.

Anyone still need or want a splined adjuster tool?

I'll drop The price to $15 shipped in the US.

You still watching this thread? Still have some? Will this work on a Poulan 3314 and a Craftsman (poulan) 2050? They both have the male splined screws that take a female internally splined driver.

This has become buried, but I had some more of these that I got in.

So I have plenty left if anyone wants to buy one PM me.

Back