Husqvarna Sticky!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
imo, oil will give a high reading.
lil squirt o mix down carb is what i do. some will get to pistom n lube it as in normal running.
got a 235 that blows 180. as said, 140 should run.

Well.....I think I found the problem.....

No amount of oil or fuel mix is going to help this.

image.jpg

Any idea how common these little husky piston sets are? Prices? Part numbers?

Farmertec cheap as chips.

Wow. $12 . That’s crazy cheap. Lol. I really need another saw to build like I need a hole in the head, but that’s a pretty cheap rebuild.

I looked quickly at the IPL for this little thing. Looks like it splits apart like my Homelite XL-2. No base gasket on these things?

Husqvarna 90 – Husqvarna’s first chainsaw, launched in 1959
1dc5213083bd37103226380dd5e49be5.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk

My model 41, found at a dump by my buddy tuned up and ready to party. blows 145. I did a carb kit is all. Sometimes in the cut it seems to bog down. Once you release the pressure in the cut spins up again and off you go. I'm wondering if I have the H set a little too lean. I can't seem to get it to 4 stoke at max rpm

I'm new to the husquarvarna game. Need help identifying this guy. I think possibly a 2100cd??? Thanks for your input

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201213-191713_McDougall Auctions.jpg
    Screenshot_20201213-191713_McDougall Auctions.jpg
    564.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20201213-191653_McDougall Auctions.jpg
    Screenshot_20201213-191653_McDougall Auctions.jpg
    520.3 KB · Views: 32
Question. I am trying to find out if the autotune diagnostics program is available to individuals? I don't mind paying but we need to have the ability to diagnose issues here at the FD. Especially since our local shop is usually very backed up and can't get to the saw for months. Please PM me as I get an instant notification. Thanks.

I have a Husq 136. Put a new carb and fuel lines and wont hold a tune. Repair shop says air leak. Not worth fixing in my mind. If anyone wants to change my mind, give it a try. If anyone needs to scavenge some parts let me know.

I was looking for a 272XP full wrap. They seem to be very rare. Lots of others Husqvarna full wraps out there. Will the 372 style fit a 272? Any other saws share the same mount as the 272XP?

Back