• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna T435 for parts or repair

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstout

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Needs at least a muffler and brake spring. If you have a parts machine around, this could make up a good saw. I haven't run it. It was given to me as a discarded saw that was dropped or backed over. I can't see paying retail for the parts to fix it, so I'm offering it to someone that needs parts or wants to get it working. The piston/cylinder appears ok on visual inspection. It turns over smoothly. Recoil starter is good.

Like to get around $30 plus shipping. Nice machine. Wish I could have justified buying the parts.

I have many pictures and can make more. Let me know if you need a photo of a particular part.DSC00164.JPG DSC00169.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00148.JPG
    DSC00148.JPG
    854.5 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC00149.JPG
    DSC00149.JPG
    707.9 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC00170.JPG
    DSC00170.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
More photos. Just showing some things. It's all there.

I have some interest in the saw. Please allow me some time to get an estimate on shipping. I live roughly near Phillipsburg NJ for the NJ person. My zip is 07823. It's just looking for a new home. Not looking to make a killing on selling this, just want to make it worth my time to pack it up.

Attachments

• DSC00159.JPG
    DSC00159.JPG
    368.8 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00157.JPG
    DSC00157.JPG
    401.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00154.JPG
    DSC00154.JPG
    970.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00150.JPG
    DSC00150.JPG
    766.1 KB · Views: 12
This is listed for parts or repair, and I'm not implying it's any more than a source of parts or a starting point for a repair build. Just want to be clear. Please don't say later it doesn't run right. The list for a muffler was about $30 when I looked it up, so in my opinion anyway, if that's true it seems clear any of the used parts in the photos makes this worth it.

Will check about shipping and post that info. Thanks,
Jeff

Duce, I think I see what you mean, and I'll try to do that. I see I have more to learn on how to do this. It was also said to be sold in #7. Also, there are ways, assuming you are not constrained by time, to make a posting more polite.
Jeff

Back