• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna T435

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick62

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Ok, im gonna do it.
Im going to list the odd ball in the fleet. Send me $160, and I will send you a saw.

Pictures, tomorrow, I promise.

Top handle 435, I have had it for a few years, I have not run it that much. One day, the chain brake ticked me off, and I gutted it on the tailgate. It runs good for me up here. You will likely have to re-tune it for your elevation.
The airfilter lost it's attachment. Has a stud and wing nut now.

$160 cheap, and I it should not cost that much to ship it ups....

Ok, im gonna do it.
Im going to list the odd ball in the fleet. Send me $160, and I will send you a saw.

Pictures, tomorrow, I promise.

Top handle 435, I have had it for a few years, I have not run it that much. One day, the chain brake ticked me off, and I gutted it on the tailgate. It runs good for me up here. You will likely have to re-tune it for your elevation.
The airfilter lost it's attachment. Has a stud and wing nut now.

$160 cheap, and I it should not cost that much to ship it ups....
Can you show a close up pic of the inside of the clutch cover? Once past the oiling issue tgey arent that bad but 10x better than the t540

Most expensive part of the saw is the clutch cover/brake which is $80 online.

I can pop that cover off and do a few pics, the little guy seemed to oil just fine. I didn't have any issues with it.
IMG-0119.jpg IMG-0118.jpg IMG-0117.jpg

It is what it is, the brake is removed because it packed itself with saw chips and gummed up against the clutch. it got to where the saw binding up. Which created that scenario where by I did the "tailgate" removal.

Back