• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna Used PS250 Pole chainsaw and Pole pincher attachment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brickle

Reaction score
New
I have a used Husqvarna PS250 with the chainsaw and the pincher attachments, I do not have the dual to single valve for the pincher.

The pincher looks like it was never used and the engine runs great. The throttle cable assembly needs work as it sticks .

The Chainsaw adjustable pole needs some parts to be in A1 shape but it works as it is. I bought it as a package deal with some other pieces I wanted.

What would be a fair selling price for the three pieces as I do not have a use for this. I think the pincher pole that looks new could provide the parts needed for the chainsaw pole.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Chris

New
I have a used Husqvarna PS250 with the chainsaw and the pincher attachments, I do not have the dual to single valve for the pincher.

The pincher looks like it was never used and the engine runs great. The throttle cable assembly needs work as it sticks .

The Chainsaw adjustable pole needs some parts to be in A1 shape but it works as it is. I bought it as a package deal with some other pieces I wanted.

What would be a fair selling price for the three pieces as I do not have a use for this. I think the pincher pole that looks new could provide the parts needed for the chainsaw pole.

Chris
please post some pictures

New

Chris
please post pictures

New

Chris
New

Chris
Was just wondering if you where still looking to sell that husqvarna ps250 pole saw.

Was just wondering if you where still looking to sell that husqvarna ps250 pole saw.
Still have the PS 250 Hydraulic Husqvarna.Pole saw. I bought a brand new new throttle cable and transferred parts from the Nipper pole to the chainsaw pole so it is all OEM. Now need the rubber return hose as it is leaking at the chainsaw motor. Any ideas where I can get a hose?

The saw motor runs great and I used it a few times before the hose leak started. I have no use for the pincher attachment if anybody is interested.

Still have the PS 250 Hydraulic Husqvarna.Pole saw. I bought a brand new new throttle cable and transferred parts from the Nipper pole to the chainsaw pole so it is all OEM. Now need the rubber return hose as it is leaking at the chainsaw motor. Any ideas where I can get a hose?

The saw motor runs great and I used it a few times before the hose leak started. I have no use for the pincher attachment if anybody is interested.
price?

Latest posts

Back