Husqvarna vs Huskvarna?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husqvarnas are made in Sweden; Huskvarnas hail from Nebraska.

Fun fact; the Swedish Homesteading Swede pronounces it "Hoos-va'nah'"

have you heard them say jonsered

here it’s
John sir Ed
Or jonserd

there it’s

yong-sir-Ed

I believe.
It’s funny cause if I heard an American or Canadian pronounce it hoosvarna id probably roll my eyes unless they are actually Swedish. I’m sure the Swedes would probably do the exact same thing if we said husky or huskavarna haha

have you heard them say jonsered

here it’s
John sir Ed
Or jonserd

there it’s

yong-sir-Ed

I believe.
It’s funny cause if I heard an American or Canadian pronounce it hoosvarna id probably roll my eyes unless they are actually Swedish. I’m sure the Swedes would probably do the exact same thing if we said husky or huskavarna haha
John’s Rude around here.

You perhaps need to make post 1 longer. That tag pictured at least for most things would be the brand name and the location on the incorporating documents.

Now assembled in and made in get confusing.

The only made in xxx seems on the box or bar wrapper for the Husqvarna tools I have recently. The batteries state made in Poland, I believe on the box. Same two spellings in the same manner on the actual battery.

No He didn't....HusQvarna,Sweden vs HusKvarna, Sweden.
View attachment 799040 View attachment 799041
well, if were getting technical, youre confusion is coming from the change in format of the tag. the first tag shows the company name and then the country of origin, without a comma. the second tag shows a different format, with company name on the first line. then the second line shows the city, (comma is important) country.

Back