Huztl FarmerTec What Saw Build Kit Would You Like to See Them Make?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First off they are making a drill attachment for the chain saw. That really would come in handy anytime you don't have access to electricity, or like putting up fence for example. There is a winch that can be coupled with a saw that might be interesting what do you think?

On the Husky models...if you could choose between these 4 husky models which ones do you find worth having and why do you feel that way. 266, 288, 445 or a 455. They will choose two out of that lot. Which should they choose?

On the Stihl's I think we need a top handle saw. I was told there was an issue with the 200t handle at the AV and they were looking at that. There are other top handle models the 193t comes to mind, what top handle models would you like to see? How about other Stihl models the 070 is coming so we need to let them know what other models we would like to see, because it takes months to get one to market. I don't think they can copy the new ones.
I would like to see them build a saw of their OWN DESIGN!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I would like to see them build a saw of their OWN DESIGN!

Here is Huztl's crack design team hard at work:

beavis-and-butthead2.gif

Find an 80's 3.3 poulan or the craftsman model its a Ron Hartil design and prolly one the Better saws Ive ever owned . Just got another for 40 bucks 325 solid roller nose bar rim sprocket ive had the original since like 87 or so still screams great can be taken to 70cc pretty easily great round the farm or firewood pit .
If you can buy one for 40 bucks would you want to build a kit copy? I would think it would be more expensive. Are parts hard to come by? I want them to build bits for my old saws that I can't get bits for any more so that I can still run them.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

yes same here i actually just want a few . dont want to pay 1500 plus for any hand tool with and engine . a real andreas 064 and 0120.. is about all id want from the stihl line up . something of own design uhh no. all designs owned by white industries and other think tanks. re design the wheel. have you looked at Huztl power sports page ?

yes same here i actually just want a few . dont want to pay 1500 plus for any hand tool with and engine . a real andreas 064 and 0120.. is about all id want from the stihl line up . something of own design uhh no. all designs owned by white industries and other think tanks. re design the wheel. have you looked at Huztl power sports page ?
Yes. I like that huztl seem to have a sense of fun. I think it's great that if it can be raced, somewhere someone will be racing it.

Is Huztl all junk, overpriced or both?

It's basically priced just right. The price gap between bottom and top quality components has opened up a lot during the past decade so paying peanuts for Huztl parts means you get what you pay for, nothing more, nothing less.

Carburetors and their repair kits usually work well enough, but they are exactly the same many other Chinese sellers carry, often offering faster shipping and far better return/refund policies.

Carburetors and their repair kits usually work well enough, but they are exactly the same many other Chinese sellers carry, often offering faster shipping and far better return/refund policies.

With the way Huztl has gone lately, I would be interested in getting contact information for those sellers. Do you have names, etc. for them?

I started a new 200t thread. Got email this morning with limited info. 200t and TS400 are out soon. They are on holiday from the 7th to the 26th. I will updated the new thread when there is more complete info. Another cool thing is they are going to have a pop off valve.

Without wishing to speak for Matt, I'd surmise it is because he doesn't think disrespectful pricks deserve to prosper. That's a stance not without justification, me thinks.
I totally agree..... About the disrespectful pricks.... I haven't found hutztl to be disrespectful at all, and compared to my every experience of $bay they are great, if you are patient and respectful.
If you look at the copy and rebuilt junk on that big bay site that people are trying to pass off as genuine and the markup charged, disrespectful is exactly the word I would use

I would like them to produce no counterfeit saw, no fake product, no stolen-intelectual-property items, no BS!
I would love them to produce good quality, their own brand product. Their own design!

We have to play by the rules. I am "playing"my life fair and I expect from the others the same.
Is it just me, is this real? We, community of hard working (arbourists extremely hard working) people, by buying this kind of products, we are supporting this sort of low-life activity? Phew.

I like China, I visited China and Hong Kong. As production guy, I was impressed by the craftsmanship and skills, ingenuity and determination. I would love to support young Chinese company by buying their saw. I have lots of Chinese made stuff. This flipping phone included.

As much as I respect every man's decisions, I just cannot comprehend this Huztl related part of the forum.

I will never buy stolen design saw.

Most of the stuff they build if not all, Is copyright expired stuff. If the original manufacturer wants to control the parts let them but if they don't it's great to be able to get parts for those old saws. If you don't agree I support your right to an opinion as long as you don't mind me posting mine

Back