Huztl FarmerTec What Saw Build Kit Would You Like to See Them Make?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like them to produce no counterfeit saw, no fake product, no stolen-intelectual-property items, no BS!
I would love them to produce good quality, their own brand product. Their own design!

We have to play by the rules. I am "playing"my life fair and I expect from the others the same.
Is it just me, is this real? We, community of hard working (arbourists extremely hard working) people, by buying this kind of products, we are supporting this sort of low-life activity? Phew.

I like China, I visited China and Hong Kong. As production guy, I was impressed by the craftsmanship and skills, ingenuity and determination. I would love to support young Chinese company by buying their saw. I have lots of Chinese made stuff. This flipping phone included.

As much as I respect every man's decisions, I just cannot comprehend this Huztl related part of the forum.

I will never buy stolen design saw.

If it was actually stolen it wouldnt be hard for stihl to prevent them from getting sold here. Aliexpress has an EXTREMELY strict policy on counterfeit goods, and ebay is also aggressive at removing listing to copyright violating parts. And for the same copyright violations the huztl and arbortec sites could get DCMA takedowns. But thats obviously not whats going on here. You buy parts store brake rotors and pads made in china for you car right? You go to the dealer to buy wiper blades and washer fluid? Theres nothing different here than normal besides its a lot easier for a non-oem to make a chainsaw chassis than a car, but we're even starting to do that with cars, you can buy a complete non-oem 68 mustang.

Now Huztl customer service blows. I've had some just obviously bad parts in my 372 kit. BB kit bad plating, cracked crankcase at the front dowel (they just slammed the halves together to put them in the box, misaligned), and the coil only lasted for 1 minute. Its been like 2 weeks since I started to get replacements, nothing yet.

Most of the stuff they build if not all, Is copyright expired stuff. If the original manufacturer wants to control the parts let them but if they don't it's great to be able to get parts for those old saws. If you don't agree I support your right to an opinion as long as you don't mind me posting mine

Hi Tim. I am unsure, can you correct me please?
The 200t, discussed here and sold widely is out of Stihl intellectual property rights?

I'm told that because stihl now make and market the 201t and that the design copyright for the 200t has expired that it is ok but I'm not a copyright lawyer. I buy oem parts for stihls, I actually think that stihl sell more parts because of huztl than otherwise because most people use some oem parts and if you couldn't get cheap parts for old stihls people would just dump them and run cheap saws, a lot of people only want a couple of hours a year out of a saw and money is a factor.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

I have said from the start that if everybody handled themselves in an honorable manner when they got a bad part. I mean not ask for more just demand a workable part in replacement of the bad their customer service would not suck. People don't report them, accept 5$ and move on. There is a market for what they do. Just like Tim said an old saw can be made useful. I bought a decomp for my huztl 070 today. It took 6 weeks and 35$ from Germany I was lucky they would sell it. Soon they will not and huztl will be one of the few sources. But we have to train them. Sell me a bad part and jerk me around and I am going to take you to the mat every single time. I will tell you a secret without an explanation. Demand they pickup the turd part.

chainsaw kits and packing lists
http://thechainsawkitguy.com
http://YouTube.com/c/the1chainsawguy

First off they are making a drill attachment for the chain saw. That really would come in handy anytime you don't have access to electricity, or like putting up fence for example. There is a winch that can be coupled with a saw that might be interesting what do you think?

On the Husky models...if you could choose between these 4 husky models which ones do you find worth having and why do you feel that way. 266, 288, 445 or a 455. They will choose two out of that lot. Which should they choose?

On the Stihl's I think we need a top handle saw. I was told there was an issue with the 200t handle at the AV and they were looking at that. There are other top handle models the 193t comes to mind, what top handle models would you like to see? How about other Stihl models the 070 is coming so we need to let them know what other models we would like to see, because it takes months to get one to market. I don't think they can copy the new ones.
You know Bedford T i thought about this for quite a while now and I would really like to see them come out with the stihl 064av for the reason that I have one and love the heck out of it and getting parts for it is a pain.

Do you think that China is making all these chainsaw parts? I’m wondering if all these chainsaw parts are like the oem overstock or discontinued saw parts?

I think the market is wide open for big bore kits.

Do you think that China is making all these chainsaw parts? I’m wondering if all these chainsaw parts are like the oem overstock or discontinued saw parts?

I think the market is wide open for big bore kits.
Not likely oem is way better in quality on some of the parts granted I've seen some nasty from oem but pretty rare the aftermarket don't have the quality control like oem now I'm sure Stihl and Husqvarna outsource some of there parts that's a giving just like everyone else.

Yes please. 2100 or 2101. What a cool kit that would be. A good mill power plant and if they made brakes like the old ones they would sell heaps.

Actually the brakes for a lot of those old saws are getting hard to find, it seems like most of the pros using them at the time ditched the brake and now if I want to run one here I need the brake to be working. Brake parts for things like 2100, 268, 380, and 048, 056 stihl would be very cool

Right now with the new saws having mini processors anything that is pre processor or xtorq would do.

Old school rock solid dependable from the past. The work horses I once used to make my bread and butter.

Husqvarna 266, 268, 288, 480, 2100/2101.

The 266xp was a solid performer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, yeh I'd love to see chinese bearings hold up to 14,000+ rpms. Probably run a Hutzl 346xp and send chinese shrapnel into your hands. Which would be what one deserves buying their junk clones.
Where do you think most bearings are made nowadays?

China

Don’t knock China there barefoot doctors on bicycles cure throat cancer. Many decades ago.

Back