Huztl MS660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered yamabond 4 this morning. I have some hylomar blue I plan on using instead of dirko ht. Wrote the superlube folks and asked if their synthetic grease would be a good fit for the bearings and they said yes, so along with Lucas assembly lube I should be good to go. I will have to borrow the use of a press. Mityvac would be helpful and so will a good tach.

I use super lube clear on almost everything...from bicycles to turbo charger assembly. As far as assembly lube, I'm going to use mix oil, that's what it's going to run with so I'm reasonably confident that it'll start with it just fine.

DONT USE LUCAS ASS OIL. I did that once and never done it again. It make the engine so hard to turn over, so hard you could not pull it fast enough to start. Used very little. I have to take the saw engine back apart and get the Lucas ass oil washed off. Then I used the gray Stihl had mix then all way fine

I use super lube clear on almost everything...from bicycles to turbo charger assembly. As far as assembly lube, I'm going to use mix oil, that's what it's going to run with so I'm reasonably confident that it'll start with it just fine.
superlube (grey tube)? that stuff is awsome!!! use it on all my pistols and rifles. makes the slides and bolts smooth as glass!!!!!! i swear by that suff

This thread is going to be awesome....LOVE learning stuff from those who are actually doing things..:)
Me? I use two stoke oil for assembly oil......cheap and it will burn away. Excellent mosquito repellent.
Tried a few products but the "chicken" part of me always goes back to stuff that's familiar so Three Bond Brand harkens from my motorcycle days and is what I still use now,

weimedog will the tracking work before its delivered? i ordered on the 2nd, shipped on the 9th. the tracking number does not work. the help article that message linked to said if it does not work contact the shipper because the tracking number is likely fake.
signed
nervous nellie

counting the days to santa arrives

They don't sell the kit on eBay. Oh well! Thanks. I knew you bought more than one. I figured it would be same dealing with them. Maybe, Maybe not.

You should be happy that you have a tracking number at all :) Mine still says Pending 9 days after I placed the order.

JaFwHdq.png

Ordering on eBay is safer they can't screw ya. The kits were not available. I am not sure I would want to send them 10,000$ in a parts order if they have tracking issues, like issuing valid numbers.

So where are you ordering them from?? You might be better off dealing with a seller on this side of the pond with them in stock or at least most of one. Huztl has always been easy to work with on eBay. Looks like they quit selling almost complete kits...so you would have to grab from a few auctions.

I have a delivery confirmation for tomorrow. Delivery is via UPS.

Awesome, I can see where mine cleared customs on monday in New york. I did not even know NY was open this weekend. Something as simple as knowing where to plug that number in. Good job. i never got but the one china post tracking number and i swear they said the number could be a fake. sf-express.com solved the problem with actual tracking.

"So where are you ordering them from??"
http://www.huztl.net

The op has the exact link in his first post.

Soon we can get on with posting build news instead of delivery news, course it all starts with the delivery.

Latest posts

Back