Huztl Thinks They Should Have My Videos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me type very slowly for you...How many employees and American jobs are there because of the Stihl corporation? Stay with me here... Virginia Beach has a factory, there are employees there that support the American economy. There is a large distributor and dealer network that are in place and filled with employees that are a direct result of the engineering and technology that Stihl pays for, those employees support the American economy all over the US. Still with me? Okay, now, how many employees does Huztl have in the US? How much money that you send to Huztl or Farmertec is going to support the American economy? If you can't understand the black and white of the consequences of sending your money to Huztl and Farmertec and how it affects you being able to buy OEM, then I can't help you. That doesn't mean I'm brainwashed, it means I paid attention in school and understand how the economy works.

All that makes sense. But, I am not going to let Stihl hose me on parts.

What I am talking about is equipment where you have two choices. Buy aftermarket parts or throw it in the dumpster. Stihl parts are more than the finished project is worth.

I typed that slow.

Interesting, cause I've been building saws for 15 years, I never use knock off aftermarket parts, and I've never lost money on one. The people that buy my saws know that, and they are willing to pay a premium for them. The clowns that fill saws with Chinese parts drive down the resale price of real ones. You buy whatever you want, but if you can't see how buying parts from Huztl and Farmertec are hurting you personally, then no amount of me trying to explain it is going to help you. I typed as slow as I could, it's obvious you don't get it. Carry on as you wish.

The Chinese knock off carbs are nothing like OEM generally. Zamma producing in China doesn't change that fact. Ignitions I suspect would be quite different as well although reliability may be a bit better than the knock off carbs. I won't call them clones as a clone is an exact copy.
A clone is a exact copy but these Chinese parts and kits aren't exact. Lots of people seem to think they are though because they look the same.

The Chinese knock off carbs are nothing like OEM generally. Zamma producing in China doesn't change that fact. Ignitions I suspect would be quite different as well although reliability may be a bit better than the knock off carbs. I won't call them clones as a clone is an exact copy.

I agree. But, I can buy them for $10 shipped for say a FS85 . Maybe one in five I throw away. Mostly they work fine.

Interesting, cause I've been building saws for 15 years, I never use knock off aftermarket parts, and I've never lost money on one. The people that buy my saws know that, and they are willing to pay a premium for them. The clowns that fill saws with Chinese parts drive down the resale price of real ones. You buy whatever you want, but if you can't see how buying parts from Huztl and Farmertec are hurting you personally, then no amount of me trying to explain it is going to help you. I typed as slow as I could, it's obvious you don't get it. Carry on as you wish.

Well , if it works for you that's fine. I work on BR's and FS's probably five to one over saws. Usually the saws are homeowner grade. And, I ask them what they want to spend and usually the answer is not much.
I generally don't charge any labor as it is not my job, just something to piddle with. I can usually get them back going for little or nothing. Will it last for a logger ? Probably not. For a homeowner trying to blow his leaves or trim around the yard ? Yes.

Aftermarket parts and quality is on the up and up.
I've hired 2 local Mexicans to build saws while I ride around and service my clients. Their pumping out 4 a day and I'm slinging parts like it's candy. I'm set up selling and taking in saws in far remote areas We currently offer the Husky kit and the ms440, 660 kits with parts.
We're in South Mississippi and lower Alabama. If you see us give us a honk
16e18349b80cd475db35877e8b346122.jpg

Aftermarket parts and quality is on the up and up.
I've hired 2 local Mexicans to build saws while I ride around and service my clients. Their pumping out 4 a day and I'm slinging parts like it's candy. I'm set up selling and taking in saws in far remote areas We currently offer the Husky kit and the ms440, 660 kits with parts.
We're in South Mississippi and lower Alabama. If you see us give us a honk
16e18349b80cd475db35877e8b346122.jpg
I bet them hand fall'n timber tramps are requesting the top shelf cutting edge farmertec technology lolololololol

And not saying this to be a ass but I've been working on saw sense 93 I've got plenty of time under my belt plus building classic cars for a living so you've got 15 years good job keep it up but you've got a while to catch up.

Stihl acquired zama years ago. That's about the time the price came down on zama for Stihl

I'm sorry to say but Stihl and Husqvarna don't make there carbs and coils. Just saying
No, but they are made to an exacting standard and accompanying quality control piece to piece for years on end per Husqvarna's or Stihls requirements. This isn't something that can be said of other aftermarket parts suppliers especially those based out of China. Big difference. Real big difference.

And not saying this to be a ass but I've been working on saw sense 93 I've got plenty of time under my belt plus building classic cars for a living so you've got 15 years good job keep it up but you've got a while to catch up.

That's funny, if you mean catch up by throwing Chicom junk parts in saws and adding racing stripes to them, I'm good staying behind. Do you put those chrome stick on fake louvers on the sides of them to? :laughing:

Back