ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  2. To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

Want to buy Huztl wants to buy a Husky 288xp

Discussion in 'Chainsaws' started by Bedford T, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Bedford T

Bedford T the1chainsawguy

Huztl is looking for a 288xp to study. They want it to be new or almost new. What they need is for you contact them with all the details. Address the message to the Manager. Use the message system on their website to make the initial contact. They ask me about this when they were wanting to take my videos from me. This is all I know.

jakethesnake likes this.
  2. Bedford T

3. smcrow

smcrow ArboristSite Operative

i have a buddy selling a 288xp with the High Top cover. i will ask him if he want to try selling to Huztl.

4. JeremiahJohnson

JeremiahJohnson Redneck Chainsaw Repair

Just buy a new one to copy if that is what you do. Still sold new abroad.

h288xpnew.jpg_thumb.png

b fish, r black, Robin Wood and 4 others like this.
  5. Bedford T

6. Bedford T

That's a definite. I told them what would happen. They did not believe me. I thought this might be a wake up call to them. Course they might get 12 offers. Now we might not know. Guys won't speak up if they do. They really pissed me off over my videos.

chainsaw kits and packing lists
    http://thechainsawkitguy.com
    http://YouTube.com/c/the1chainsawguy

7. JeremiahJohnson

JeremiahJohnson Redneck Chainsaw Repair

Malaysia

Bedford T likes this.
  8. Bobby Kirbos

Bobby Kirbos Scrounger of Cellulose Based BTUs

[​IMG]

Perhaps if their product quality and their customer service was better, there would be more people willing to help them and also defend them for stealing intellectual property.

Bedford T likes this.
  9. spyder62

spyder62 Addicted to ArboristSite

F them, they are nothing but a bunch of thieves. Send out the drones!

blsnelling, rngrchad, Tor R and 2 others like this.
  10. CR888

CR888 Addicted to ArboristSite

BedfordT, you spend a lot of effort assisting these morally default bottom dwellers in their very questionable business practices. All they will do is TAKE from you & USE you at any opportunity in their pursuit for the US dollar and access to your markets. They ain't your friend. You always say how helpful, nice & wonderful they are, its a one way street with them and they'll TAKE whatever you will offer. If they had any knowledge of the global chainsaw market they could have a NIB 288xp in their hands in less than a week.....I know I could.

11. dustinwilt68

dustinwilt68 Addicted to ArboristSite

I wnt give any of my hard earned dollars to these bunch of thieves, I will save and buy the genuine article, you get what you pay for. If your willing to do a little looking and work, you can build a good used oem saw for about he same as a far lesser quality knock off and your not enabling thieves.

Dub11, Thor3209, rngrchad and 5 others like this.
  12. Duce

Duce Addicted to ArboristSite

+1 on that.

rngrchad, spyder62 and Tor R like this.
  13. r black

r black STIHLAHUSQYLOVER

I would love to have a new in box myself from @Robin Wood...... there are/were about $1200ish shipped.... not sure we need a china copy.....haven't they copied enough

Dub11, spyder62, Tor R and 2 others like this.
  14. Ketchup

Ketchup Smells like 2-stroke.

Tell'em to copy a 2100. That wouldn't be stealing, it would be fulfilling market demand. I need parts.

Huztl is a bunch of crooks, but aftermarket has it's place.

15. Hdtoolmkr765

Hdtoolmkr765 Contra Hoarder

I wouldn't sell them the sweat from a goat's sack. Bunch of thieves, and liars. Supporting this kind of blatant theft of technology is just as bad as the theft itself. That's what we need even more Chicom junk filled saws and parts littering the marketplace and driving down the value of real saws and parts.

16. Huskybill

Huskybill Addicted to ArboristSite

I worked in the machine tool industry. A guy from a machine tool company in japan called me on the company phone and wanted me to steal the prints on a new machine we were assembling. I said bite me and told my boss to get the prints off the floor. Even if I hated the company I’d never sell an American company down the tubes.

Industrial espionage that’s a longtime looking through bars.

b fish, Dub11 and rngrchad like this.
  17. Big_Wood

Big_Wood westcoast dweller

i almost bought a 372 kit when they were $110, $80 shipping was the deal breaker, then i thought of all the problems i had just using the parts on OEM saws and snapped out of it. i still have a brand new 372 recoil that failed after 2 tanks. i went to start it for the third and the recoil grenaded, literally. you'd think it might break in one place?, the pulley split in half and stud broke right off lol never again.

[​IMG]

18. rngrchad

rngrchad Addicted to ArboristSite

Bedford. C’mon man. What’s wrong with you? Abetting to these chicoms? Wtf?

19. Bedford T

Wtf is wrong with you. These kits have a place and if you disagree great, why bother me with it. You stuck your head on here to do what? Tell them no thanks, bite you, what was going to make you feel better. You want to pick a fight. This is the internet, get busy. I like the kits. Tons of guys would buy s 288 kit if there was one. I doubt they you check in with the likes of you through

Rant all you want. No one is not buying a American saw because of these kits. They are buying tons of oem parts to make them run good. Stihl or husky is not losing anything because their saws cost a lot and they don't teach you ****. These kits teacher you a bunch.

We learn in the kit world that when a recoil sucks you buy a oem spring, oem elastostart and tell all your buddies what to expect from the part. We learn, we replace, we are proud of our work

So you and anyone else that does not like it kindly kiss my foot.

I would not send them a 661 and I doubt they would ask.

chainsaw kits and packing lists
    http://thechainsawkitguy.com
    http://YouTube.com/c/the1chainsawguy

20. rngrchad

rngrchad Addicted to ArboristSite

Are you Shilling for Huztl? The only thing those chinesium kits teach is how bad the QC and materials they are made of.

Dub11 and dustinwilt68 like this.