• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Huztl wants to buy a Husky 288xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bedford T

the1chainsawguy
Reaction score
Huztl is looking for a 288xp to study. They want it to be new or almost new. What they need is for you contact them with all the details. Address the message to the Manager. Use the message system on their website to make the initial contact. They ask me about this when they were wanting to take my videos from me. This is all I know.

i have a buddy selling a 288xp with the High Top cover. i will ask him if he want to try selling to Huztl.

Your asking people to support or be a part of stealing and copying another companies (Huskvarna) intellectual property for illegal reproduction. Let them do their dirty work themselves. Damn chinks.
That's a definite. I told them what would happen. They did not believe me. I thought this might be a wake up call to them. Course they might get 12 offers. Now we might not know. Guys won't speak up if they do. They really pissed me off over my videos.

chainsaw kits and packing lists
http://thechainsawkitguy.com
http://YouTube.com/c/the1chainsawguy

gravy.jpeg

Perhaps if their product quality and their customer service was better, there would be more people willing to help them and also defend them for stealing intellectual property.

BedfordT, you spend a lot of effort assisting these morally default bottom dwellers in their very questionable business practices. All they will do is TAKE from you & USE you at any opportunity in their pursuit for the US dollar and access to your markets. They ain't your friend. You always say how helpful, nice & wonderful they are, its a one way street with them and they'll TAKE whatever you will offer. If they had any knowledge of the global chainsaw market they could have a NIB 288xp in their hands in less than a week.....I know I could.

I wnt give any of my hard earned dollars to these bunch of thieves, I will save and buy the genuine article, you get what you pay for. If your willing to do a little looking and work, you can build a good used oem saw for about he same as a far lesser quality knock off and your not enabling thieves.

Tell'em to copy a 2100. That wouldn't be stealing, it would be fulfilling market demand. I need parts.

Huztl is a bunch of crooks, but aftermarket has it's place.

I wouldn't sell them the sweat from a goat's sack. Bunch of thieves, and liars. Supporting this kind of blatant theft of technology is just as bad as the theft itself. That's what we need even more Chicom junk filled saws and parts littering the marketplace and driving down the value of real saws and parts.

I worked in the machine tool industry. A guy from a machine tool company in japan called me on the company phone and wanted me to steal the prints on a new machine we were assembling. I said bite me and told my boss to get the prints off the floor. Even if I hated the company I’d never sell an American company down the tubes.

Industrial espionage that’s a longtime looking through bars.

i almost bought a 372 kit when they were $110, $80 shipping was the deal breaker, then i thought of all the problems i had just using the parts on OEM saws and snapped out of it. i still have a brand new 372 recoil that failed after 2 tanks. i went to start it for the third and the recoil grenaded, literally. you'd think it might break in one place?, the pulley split in half and stud broke right off lol never again.

83f24c52ed389fb4da45cf3974b316df.heic

Bedford. C’mon man. What’s wrong with you? Abetting to these chicoms? Wtf?
Wtf is wrong with you. These kits have a place and if you disagree great, why bother me with it. You stuck your head on here to do what? Tell them no thanks, bite you, what was going to make you feel better. You want to pick a fight. This is the internet, get busy. I like the kits. Tons of guys would buy s 288 kit if there was one. I doubt they you check in with the likes of you through

Rant all you want. No one is not buying a American saw because of these kits. They are buying tons of oem parts to make them run good. Stihl or husky is not losing anything because their saws cost a lot and they don't teach you ****. These kits teacher you a bunch.

We learn in the kit world that when a recoil sucks you buy a oem spring, oem elastostart and tell all your buddies what to expect from the part. We learn, we replace, we are proud of our work

So you and anyone else that does not like it kindly kiss my foot.

I would not send them a 661 and I doubt they would ask.

chainsaw kits and packing lists
http://thechainsawkitguy.com
http://YouTube.com/c/the1chainsawguy

Back