Hybrid Build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im already there and i like it alot better i have a saying its siiydsa figuire it out and if the site owner wants to kill the whole site then she or he can im like toad have thick skin and leave your feelings in the car like we say at work

You have to! Would you want to be a predator or prey? You don't have to be a complete *** bag to be one though line I have seen around though.

Who cares about natural selection and finger pointing and morals or values ....... Can anyone just tell me where the info went ???? I don't care about ur politics n stuffs .... Where's the build and banter .... No banter = boring

Jesse
No info was removed. The OP/builder decided to stop making updates. Banter is one thing, what we're talkin about is arguring/attacking/harassing.

• Who cares about natural selection and finger pointing and morals or values ....... Can anyone just tell me where the info went ???? I don't care about ur politics n stuffs .... Where's the build and banter .... No banter = boring

Jesse
    I'll do some searching for you!

if you cant have the banter like what was in this thread then it does become boring ffs this site is not a top secret only talk about work we are all adults and if you cant handle some of the off subject fun like the peanut butter banter then you really need to grow up and lighten up

i dont know what went on before and dont have a dog in the fight but i was following both dans build and adirondacks build on here and from what i have figuired out the op left because of the controlling dictator site owner

if you cant have the banter like what was in this thread then it does become boring ffs this site is not a top secret only talk about work we are all adults and if you cant handle some of the off subject fun like the peanut butter banter then you really need to grow up and lighten up
Were not talkin about banter. Banter is one reason we come here.

So is this savage place they call the dark side have something to do with a pig and a saw ??? And will I find all the people along with their wealth of info that this forum has alienated at the said pig and saw pen ??

Jesse

Am not a site sponsor ,but it seems to me a few of them depend on the sponsorship advertising to help put food on the table ,it is going to hurt the lesser known ones some .Looks like they may have to pay up for a banner add now at the top of the page .

Well you have to agree that some times its necessary to cut the foot off to save the leg.
Sometimes though, the aforementioned leg, after improper amputation, gets gangrene and therefore rots away. Should have just removed a toe first to see if that helped

Sometimes though, the aforementioned leg, after improper amputation, gets gangrene and therefore rots away. Should have just removed a toe first to see if that helped
It's too late now. Turns out the Doc removed the toe from the wrong foot and the body heald itself. No reason to cut it off now. No reason for the 4 toe foot to resent the other foot.

Yep especially the part about the goat in the pen and you rearrange the words to sodamized the goat ..... That were funny huh huh huh a yuk

Jesse

Word have meaning.
People disagree over words.
Sometimes people act like the whole internet is 4Chan and the results make everybody unhappy.
I don't know what happened, it probably wouldn't make me happier if I did know.
Bummed this thread in particular is part of the fallout.
Fallout 4 will steal your life.
Dave

Back