Hybrid poplar tree problems.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbb444

Reaction score
Anyone no what is killing my trees? Have about 200+ so don't want to lose them and have a bare yard. Leaves look burnt like frost but we haven't had any. Very small leaves and wilting, trees look bare. Affecting 25% of my trees.
Anyone experience this? have talked to a few people with this problem in different areas but no answers.

Did not do anything out of the norm. No spraying or rototilling recently before this problem has occurred. I do usually roto till around them but had not since previous year when they were doing great. Trees are about 6 years old, some a lot worse than others. Happening in various areas of the yard. Some areas soil is very damp and others it is normal to dry and affected trees look the same. So hard to pin point. Some neighbours trees are also being affected in the same way. Would lack of snow this winter or ground frost have any effect? Will they come around or have another round of leaves this year?

lloydminter Alberta Canada

Attachments

• tree 1.jpg
    tree 1.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 13
  • tree 2.jpg
    tree 2.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 17
  • tree 3.png
    tree 3.png
    794.4 KB · Views: 14
Back