hydraulic conveyor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used a power steering pump run from an old lawn mower engine v belt drive worked for years only
trouble was starting in cold weather had to put torch to base to warm it up. If I was to do it again would get one of them Harbor jobs with a self starter.

Whitepine3

American cls makes a very nice hydraulic conveyor, http://www.americancls.com/Products/FirewoodConveyor.aspx, have a 30 footer at the end of the processor,
its simple enough to build your own, just a shaft at the top with sprockers for the chain and a hydraulic motor coupled to it with a 2 way detent spool.
i dont think you would be able to run it off of your splitter with out replumbing your entire system, and adding a double pump...
it would just be easier to get a little 5hp motor and a small pump to run the conveyor...
Do you no what size hydraulic motor to use?

I was wondering if anyone had converted / made a firewood conveyor that ran on hydraulics.

I have a TW6 and I am looking into a conveyor that would run off the splitter hydraulics. I really don't want to reinvent the wheel and was hoping someone had done something like this and could let me know what is needed and what works/doesn't work.

thanks for the info
I built one. I t not hook up to the splitter

Attachments

• conveyor 004.jpg
    conveyor 004.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Back