Hydraulic Forklift for Tractor 3-point hitch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willy Firewood

I may look my age, but I sure don’t think my age!
Reaction score
This is a Hydraulic Forklift for Tractor 3-point hitch that was built professionally by Phil Brown Equipment in Michigan. The hydraulic cylinder is powered by a hydraulic circuit on your tractor. Simply plug in two hydraulic lines to the tractor remotes on your tractor.

On my tractor beginning with the forks on the ground the 3point lift arms raise the forks to approximately 24 inches. Then the hydraulic chain drive lift (the same as on a commercial forklift) raises the forks another 5 feet.

I bought this for a particular need that did not materialize so I never used it. Always stored inside. Like new condition. $1,750.

This is located in east central Ohio, approximately 25 miles southeast from Canton, Ohio.

https://www.arboristsite.com/community/forums/large-equipment.152/
I believe your post will do better in the "trading post" as opposed to the discussion section of the forum. I linked to that section above. Also, as someone who'd be interested in a 3-point forklift like this (were it closer to me), I can say that some pictures and info, like weight and what category hitch it's designed for would be helpful to prospective buyers.

Thanks for the suggestions.
I will get some photos when I can pull it out of storage.
It is a great tool, but I no longer need it.
On any of my tractors with a rated load it does not lift the front end because of weight and leverage.

Latest posts

Back