ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

I guess I've been wearing my mask all wrong!

PA. Woodsman

PA. Woodsman

Addicted to ArboristSite
I stopped at a local fast food place and went in to make a to go order. I was wearing a mask but I was the only one in the restaurant and was denied service. My nose was sticking out and they insisted I pull it up. I pointed out that there mask was not being worn properly ether All the employees had mask but they all had them pulled down below there nose and even below the mouth. I said none of you are wearing them correctly so what does it mater. The still refused to serve me. I was lunch rush hour. I said you can't refuse me service and if the didn't they would soon regret it. They still refused.
There drive through was packed, so I left and went to there drive through. Once I got up to the window to pick up my order I shut my truck off and waited. My order came and I just stat there not moving. They asked me to please move on because I was holding up the line.
I said remember me? The one that said you would regret not serving me? They did. I said since you refused me service for an in and out to go order you would regret it. They said they would call the cops on me, so I said go ahead, call them. I sat there and ate my lunch (about 25 min) and the cops finally showed up. The cop walked over and asked me what my problem was and I explained that once I shut my truck off that it takes a while for it to restart.
Little did they know I have a kill switch under the dash for a theft device. I cranked it a few times and it didn't start. They said the would have to have me towed. I waited another 5 min and then flipped the switch and she started up.
I then slowly drove away.
Moral, If your going to require mask and your employees don't wear them properly yet require everyone to, then I can and will make it hard on them.
I said see, don't force people to do what you are not doing.
You bad ass you!!! :laugh: :cool:

NSMaple1

Addicted to ArboristSite
I stopped at a local fast food place and went in to make a to go order. I was wearing a mask but I was the only one in the restaurant and was denied service. My nose was sticking out and they insisted I pull it up. I pointed out that there mask was not being worn properly ether All the employees had mask but they all had them pulled down below there nose and even below the mouth. I said none of you are wearing them correctly so what does it mater. The still refused to serve me. I was lunch rush hour. I said you can't refuse me service and if the didn't they would soon regret it. They still refused.
There drive through was packed, so I left and went to there drive through. Once I got up to the window to pick up my order I shut my truck off and waited. My order came and I just stat there not moving. They asked me to please move on because I was holding up the line.
I said remember me? The one that said you would regret not serving me? They did. I said since you refused me service for an in and out to go order you would regret it. They said they would call the cops on me, so I said go ahead, call them. I sat there and ate my lunch (about 25 min) and the cops finally showed up. The cop walked over and asked me what my problem was and I explained that once I shut my truck off that it takes a while for it to restart.
Little did they know I have a kill switch under the dash for a theft device. I cranked it a few times and it didn't start. They said the would have to have me towed. I waited another 5 min and then flipped the switch and she started up.
Moral, If your going to require mask and your employees don't wear them properly yet require everyone to, then I can and will make it hard on them.

Ya, but they still had the right to refuse service.

esshup

Addicted to ArboristSite
I was in Walmart tonight. I walked in, put a few things in the cart and realized I left my wallet in the truck. Saw a number of people in there without masks on, I had mine in my pocket. Left the cart, went back out to get it, this time through the door the employee asked if I could put one on for her. I said sure, sorry, I forgot. Put my mask on, walked about 20 feet and took it off. She didn't specify how long I had to have it on now did she??

frank_

ArboristSite Guru
i bet you pissed off all those customers queuing up behind you tho

NSMaple1

NSMaple1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Not when they improperly wear theirs and insist you wear yours a different way. There the ones breathing on your food.
Same as when the gonenors insist you wear a mask while they are on camera then take them off when there not on camera.

Yes, I think can. Not saying it's right or wrong (agree they should be wearing masks the right way), but it would be a private business, and I think they can refuse service for whatever reason they deem adequate. Just like the Seinfeld soup nazi. 'No soup for you'.

David Henry

David Henry

ArboristSite Lurker
Wearing a facial mask is not 100% protect us from corona virus but it an effective tool to reduce the risk of positive with covid-19. I always wear mask when I go out and encourage all members im my family wear mask too.