ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

I hate the holidays.

OM617YOTA

OM617YOTA

ArboristSite Guru
I sent out bunch of pms about how sik she is do not giver her personal information she shouldn’t even be a member of this site. Ask around if you didn’t get pm. Looking up people off this site is hobby of hers and she sends out gifts to get information she needs. Lots was deleted like this post will but this one example of whet she does to people. she alone because she mental . Bad intentions She will research you your wife family members who owns your house criminal records everything she could get her nosy hands on. spread this to protect people

https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/the-official-trump-blog.298386/post-6011232

Looked at the thread you mentioned. My conclusion is that it takes a lot of talent to turn fresh baked cookies into a Jerry Springer episode, but you seem to have managed.

Leave me out of your bullshit and drama.

windthrown

windthrown

361 Junkie
Okay,
But in lieu of cookies, I wrote you a song - no gluten, no invasion of privacy, and no cat hair... :cheers:
Merry Christmas to All, but especially to those who are alone today.
No cat hair? Or rather, no cat fur, as it is really mostly fur, and not hair... subtle differences.

I live, breathe it, sleep, eat and poop cat fur. No getting around it living with my 26 pound furry orange friend here. He is great company. He purrs on my lap. No need for anyone else at Christmas. I can live without all the hype and guilt and religion and sugar candy and carb cakes and traffic and stupid TV specials and pressure and holiday spending. And I can certainly live without having any in-laws around. Gag. Christmas has become an annual disease that puts people in debt and makes them sick in countless ways. I can live without all of that. Though my brother came by the house on x-mas and we tipped a few beers and went target shooting. Then I roasted up a rack of lamb.

I also have a lot of fir here. And pine. Fir and pine needles get all over the house with the cat fur. And the fir and pine smoke. It makes for an amalgam and dust bunnies that has to be cleaned and vacuumed up all the time. No cookies here any more. Low carb diet. Better for me (and all of you). Bacon and eggs. Skip the toast and jam. Steak for dinner. Eat fat, burn fat. The doctors have it all wrong with this vegan, low fat, veggie oil, high carb diet, eating 10 meals a day thing. That just makes you fat and keeps your insulin levels insanely high and that will kill you 12 different ways. Diabetes, heart disease, fatty liver, auto-immune, and dementia to name a few.

Anyway, happy New Year.

Dragon

Dragon

ArboristSite Lurker
Looked at the thread you mentioned. My conclusion is that it takes a lot of talent to turn fresh baked cookies into a Jerry Springer episode, but you seem to have managed.

Leave me out of your bullshit and drama.
Go ahead bro giv her you adress like you say you would and see what happens she will harass you and you family on Facebook dox you on forums she on other chainsaw sites and don’t have no chainsaw she a freak stalker

yooper

yooper

Tree Freak
Go ahead bro giv her you adress like you say you would and see what happens she will harass you and you family on Facebook dox you on forums she on other chainsaw sites and don’t have no chainsaw she a freak stalker
I gave her my address around four years ago. She knows my name address and phone number since she knows my business name. I would love to have someone **** wit me like you say. But all I got was baked goods.
What kind of special stupid are you.

Del_

Career arborist

You are taking her rejection of your advancements pretty hard there bro.

This old world keeps on turning, you'll find another.

Dragon

Dragon

ArboristSite Lurker
I gave her my address around four years ago. She knows my name address and phone number since she knows my business name. I would love to have someone **** wit me like you say. But all I got was baked goods.
What kind of special stupid are you.
Ha ha you screwd bro read the link I posted you in her database now and she know everything about you and family you better kiss her ass for eternity and never say no wrong words. She tell you it for your own good when she doc you on sites with all personal sensitive info

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
Seems like every week someone new signs up just to obsess over TNT...

To each their own. I prefer women who can stand on a bucket without falling off...
You noticed that too? :rolleyes: What can I say, I'm irresistible. :drinkingcoffee:

... and I didn't really fall off that bucket - I kicked it aside as I jumped off.
At least I was wearing shoes.
:laughing:

yooper

yooper

Tree Freak
Ha ha you screwd bro read the link I posted you in her database now and she know everything about you and family you better kiss her ass for eternity and never say no wrong words. She tell you it for your own good when she doc you on sites with all personal sensitive info
I hear ya, some where I heard she was called “the post office lady “ it for some reason scares the **** out of some people. Go smoke some pot or something it may calm you down.

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
No cat hair? Or rather, no cat fur, as it is really mostly fur, and not hair... subtle differences.

I live, breathe it, sleep, eat and poop cat fur. No getting around it living with my 26 pound furry orange friend here. He is great company. He purrs on my lap. No need for anyone else at Christmas. I can live without all the hype and guilt and religion and sugar candy and carb cakes and traffic and stupid TV specials and pressure and holiday spending. And I can certainly live without having any in-laws around. Gag. Christmas has become an annual disease that puts people in debt and makes them sick in countless ways. I can live without all of that. Though my brother came by the house on x-mas and we tipped a few beers and went target shooting. Then I roasted up a rack of lamb.

I also have a lot of fir here. And pine. Fir and pine needles get all over the house with the cat fur. And the fir and pine smoke. It makes for an amalgam and dust bunnies that has to be cleaned and vacuumed up all the time. No cookies here any more. Low carb diet. Better for me (and all of you). Bacon and eggs. Skip the toast and jam. Steak for dinner. Eat fat, burn fat. The doctors have it all wrong with this vegan, low fat, veggie oil, high carb diet, eating 10 meals a day thing. That just makes you fat and keeps your insulin levels insanely high and that will kill you 12 different ways. Diabetes, heart disease, fatty liver, auto-immune, and dementia to name a few.

Anyway, happy New Year.
Yup, I read one of your posts last week where you said you don't do sweets... almost made me change my mind about making cookies this year - almost. :laugh:
A 26 pounder - that's a big cat!
I had one, Poppy, that was about 15 lbs. or so...
Poppy.jpg

windthrown

windthrown

361 Junkie
Yup, I read one of your posts last week where you said you don't do sweets... almost made me change my mind about making cookies this year - almost. :laugh:
A 26 pounder - that's a big cat!
I had one, Poppy, that was about 15 lbs. or so...
View attachment 877816

Nice kitty.

If you are gonna eat carbs, may as well go all in. There are several ways around it though. Spike your insulin eating carbs in the morning and then not eat any more carbs the rest of the day. Or eat in an 8 hour window per day (skip breakfast and eat from noon to 8pm) and go into fat burning mode after 8 hours at 4am. You can do that every other day and still keep your insulin levels way lower and likely lose weight. The big thing is to stop snacking all day and all night long. And cut down on sweets with fructose. Fructose is in table sugar, high fructose corn syrup, maple syrup and honey. No fructose in old school plain corn syrup. Its all glucose. Glucose is far better for you than fructose. Fructose is in just about every processed food out there though. Sadly. Your body cannot use fructose at all, so your liver is forced to convert it all to fat. And if your insulin level is always high, you cannot burn off that fat. And with high insulin levels, you will typically crave carbs. Its an endless loop that the medical community, big pharma and your elected officials representing them want people to be locked into. Seemingly by design. Its the same with congress refusing to listen to doctors about Ivermectin and Vitamin D being highly effective against Covid-19.

Anyway, here is my fat orange cat. He hunts cotton tail rabbits, voles, moles, kangaroo mice, shrews, and occasionally squirrels and wood rats. He eats his kills, so I do not have to buy him very much food. I also cook chicken stock for him and freeze it in ice cube trays and nuke it on demand (usually on request once a day). I add rendered pork and lamb fat to that to keep him from puking up fur balls all the time. He eats his kill, fur and all.

Meow meow...
Fat Milo.jpg