ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

I hate the holidays.

Dragon

Dragon

ArboristSite Lurker
I hear ya, some where I heard she was called “the post office lady “ it for some reason scares the **** out of some people. Go smoke some pot or something it may calm you down.
You cant explain why she in all these dedicate chainsaw sites an has no saw bro stalking people and gatherin personel info just like the reptile zukkershmuck does it’s a sik fetish of hers to look up you you family who own the deed financial record criminal record she aint sending no gift package for free bro she after the info to feed her addiction. Guarantee she know everything about you crap you never authorize for her to have not only you but you wife kids there wife You see her pull up that thread from nother chainsaw site aand post it here. She a full blown mental case keep defendin her action sayin people should trust her an put members in jeoperdy of a doxing when they piss her off like alway happens with there wife stalked on Facebook. Repute members back when she join an exmods say should been gone long time ago for what she doe read the link thats one small example. I sent out bunch of pm warning people about this stalker they need to foward to members to protect them from this sik fetish of her you see her on the prowl askin for info you should warn not say she trustworthy

unclemoustache

unclemoustache

My 'stache is bigger than yours.
You cant explain why she in all these dedicate chainsaw sites an has no saw bro stalking people and gatherin personel info just like the reptile zukkershmuck does it’s a sik fetish of hers to look up you you family who own the deed financial record criminal record she aint sending no gift package for free bro she after the info to feed her addiction. Guarantee she know everything about you crap you never authorize for her to have not only you but you wife kids there wife You see her pull up that thread from nother chainsaw site aand post it here. She a full blown mental case keep defendin her action sayin people should trust her an put members in jeoperdy of a doxing when they piss her off like alway happens with there wife stalked on Facebook. Repute members back when she join an exmods say should been gone long time ago for what she doe read the link thats one small example. I sent out bunch of pm warning people about this stalker they need to foward to members to protect them from this sik fetish of her you see her on the prowl askin for info you should warn not say she trustworthy

This total lack of grammar, spelling, and punctuation reek strongly of another member around here. The incessant personal attack is another characteristic. This troll needs to be banned again.

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
This total lack of grammar, spelling, and punctuation reek strongly of another member around here. The incessant personal attack is another characteristic. This troll needs to be banned again.
It's inevitable... and getting so darn boring to watch, too. :nofunny:
There were several whose first few posts appeared to be from a total illiterate - but after about a week, I guess it was too much effort to keep up with the charade, there was an improvement.

Dragon

Dragon

ArboristSite Lurker
Ask her why she on oh pee e stalking thats a hardcore chainsaw site and she dont even own a saw nothin for her there been there for years and never posts but knows everything that goes on the link she just posted here is from 2020 and know exactly where to find it. She caty everything in her database and that site is very open with member names she there to feed her fetish and gain info without authorizing. You defendin a sik mental case bro you people are being played by a psycho

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
You might wind up being the first person I ever put on ignore on any forum I'm a part of.
Yeah, but it won't be the last... :laugh: ... same person, multiple names.
Woody harrelson is the first I'm aware of, probably more before, six since then... that I know of.
He's just pissed because I perma-banned him from my forum and he can't get back in, like he does here. He can't PM me any more either, like he used to.
All smug when he told me "you can't ban me" then found out different. It's now a private forum, no "guests," and all members require my approval.
Nice cozy little group he's no longer a part of - and he can't stand it! :havingarest:

Dragon

Dragon

ArboristSite Lurker
You might wind up being the first person I ever put on ignore on any forum I'm a part of.
No need Im done here did my Chan 13 psa after the phone call I got that the psycho stalker was lookin for info again got nothin more to say never here this place is dead and all good material is other places. she never deny anything said just dodge because she now it all true Ask you why she on all these chainsaw sites lurkin in the shadow knows everything that goes on and has nothin to do with saws. All facts bro give her you address so I can lmao when you get caty in her database. She fuggin freak! SIKO alone for a reason! you Cookies mixed with wang bro

Dragon

Dragon

ArboristSite Lurker
You are putting in a good effort, but I haven't seen any evidence of you successfully playing anyone yet...
HA! You giv you adress to her bro sucker she on you wife Facebook checkin all you dayly activity She never at work always stalks on line lives thru other life’s. She brag about about bro. How sik an mental u gotta be to brag online how good you at stalkin member family.

Proof you screwed hahahahaha

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
@unclemoustache
You know that story you told about snaking the sewer drain in your friends basement? - which, btw was extremely well written and enjoyable to read -
That describes exactly what it's like encountering certain members here. Caustic and all. :laugh:
:cheers: