ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

I hate the holidays.

Dragon

Dragon

ArboristSite Lurker
Who is Dragon??? Surely too literate to be Gunny. I never dreamed a cookie discussion could provide such entertainment
You want entertane like horrer movie sned her you addy bro I don care what you say no one ask why a treehugger on all chainsaw sites and has no saw dont change me thos who want to here here those who dont wont she known as crazy postal lady everywhere hides in shadows minin person info and then you tell her she got feet like a man and a bulge an her head tilt 90 deg to left she stalk you wife on Facebook and cause all problem. Treehugger no saw nothin to do with saw on ALL chainsaw site even I put 2 an 2 together. I got proof of her doxin member on other site and stalk wives to beside my link here ask her she know too much evidenc to lie she a sik FREAK and people eatin roundup cancer cookie mixed with wang. Ask her bout oh pee e after you give her you addy dare you!!!! LOL!!!!

sirbuildalot

sirbuildalot

ArboristSite Guru
You want entertane like horrer movie sned her you addy bro I don care what you say no one ask why a treehugger on all chainsaw sites and has no saw dont change me thos who want to here here those who dont wont she known as crazy postal lady everywhere hides in shadows minin person info and then you tell her she got feet like a man and a bulge an her head tilt 90 deg to left she stalk you wife on Facebook and cause all problem. Treehugger no saw nothin to do with saw on ALL chainsaw site even I put 2 an 2 together. I got proof of her doxin member on other site and stalk wives to beside my link here ask her she know too much evidenc to lie she a sik FREAK and people eatin roundup cancer cookie mixed with wang. Ask her bout oh pee e after you give her you addy dare you!!!! LOL!!!!
WTF did I just read. I feel like someone slipped LSD in my drink

:dizzy:

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
I did that to one of my bosses back in the late 70s. He left his coffee at my work bench...I also slipped him some anti constipation meds a time before that...and yes I'm an ******* but he was a bigger one.
Quite the confession from someone afraid of Christmas cookies.
Now we know why.

ChasSC

ChasSC

ArboristSite Lurker
1609601041548-png.879609

We had a lot of terms and laws about it when I was a LEO, but when it was caught on camera we called it evidence