I have a deer problem

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it is possible, I would put a hot wire on the top of the fence. One touch, and that deer will not be back.

Another method that works well is the SSS. Shoot - Shovel - Shut-up
Although, if I shoot one as a nuisance animal, I am going to clean it and eat it.
:barbecue:

If it is possible, I would put a hot wire on the top of the fence. One touch, and that deer will not be back.

Another method that works well is the SSS. Shoot - Shovel - Shut-up
Although, if I shoot one as a nuisance animal, I am going to clean it and eat it.
:barbecue:
No shovel needed, just a knife and meat grinder.

1/4 cup of minced garlic and a beaten egg in a gallon of water, let sit a couple hours strain it into a sprayer. It works. But I wouldn't spray it on thing's you want to eat. But spray it around your garden. Another thing that works for a small area is a radio playing at night. Quiet enough that it doesn't bother you. Or make a scare crow. Or hang a sweaty work shirt in there

I have had good success with mono fishing line. Run at couple feet high all the way around...they won't like not being able to see what is touching them.

I trust the garlic egg spray mix more than my deer fence. A fence can fail the spray never does. Been spraying my asparagus I'm letting grow out.. The dear eat the tips off it and mess it up.

Latest posts

Back