ArboristSite.com Sponsors

I Have a Question... or, Two

1Alpha1

1Alpha1

100% USDA certified abnormality-free.
A little mustard and ketchup on both burgers and dogs... :cheers:
Every once in a while, I'll live dangerously and put some mustard on my burger along with ketchup, of course. Not a whole lot of mustard, but enough to let me know it's there.

On hot dogs, I really pile on the mustard. So much so, it usually ends up dripping out the bun. I always keep a napkin handy to wipe it out of my mustache. :p

unclemoustache

unclemoustache

My 'stache is bigger than yours.
Don't care for mustard at all. Deviled eggs are good, but if there's too much mustard, I don't like them.
I'm rather a plain jane when it comes to food. Meat loaf (if cooked right) doesn't need anything, including ketchup.
Never put anything on a properly cooked steak.
Eggs don't need anything but salt and pepper.
Dogs and burgers - only ketchup (and maybe cheese on the burger, but I can also do lettuce if my wife insists).
Fries get ketchup, but only after I've eaten a few without. Nothing better than those first few unadulterated fries fresh from the bag.

Waffles, though are another matter. Wife makes a fruit sauce that's pretty good. Otherwise I do peanut butter and syrup.
I once went to a waffle party. That was cool. It seems like you can put most anything on a waffle and it tastes good.

TheDarkLordChinChin

TheDarkLordChinChin

My name Borat, I like you
W/o the name calling, sure. Yet this is impossible here it seems, so

IN Before Lock, lol
Name calling? My man, it's people running to the staff for protection from the evil name callers who hurt their feelings who are the problem. There were some prolific P&R pos(t)ers who thought free speech was the best thing ever and constantly attacked others for trying to shut down debate and then went and used the report function as a panic button.
Wan'a make a something of it?
"all I'm sayin' Carm,"

View attachment 889943

Woodslasher

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
Name calling? My man, it's people running to the staff for protection from the evil name callers who hurt their feelings who are the problem. There were some prolific P&R pos(t)ers who thought free speech was the best thing ever and constantly attacked others for trying to shut down debate and then went and used the report function as a panic button.

"all I'm sayin' Carm,"

View attachment 889943
Really?! We were having a nice discussion on the merits and respective uses of condiments and you gotta dredge that stuff up?! Let the past be in the past, please.