• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell I have about 1000 Stihl Screwdrivers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy.Jim

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a bunch of Stihl Adjustment Screwdrivers. $1 each screwdriver and $2.50 per package up to 10 screwdrivers at the 2.50 price.

Here are your pictures...
Part number: 0000 890 2305
3240ca88a243ebc7de7899c59007ed65.jpg
831e09ee7606d5d55fccd5bb34774258.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at my local hardware/Stihl dealer getting parts and there were several of those laying around on the bench. I picked one up and asked if he had these for sale, he said no, but one comes with every new saw, but some people have no business with a new saw and a screw driver. He gave me two for free.

You know it is funny how some folks try to have a for sale topic and here lately you folks have to come in here and treat it like a topic in the open forum.
This is another big issue this site has, no control in the TP and there should be mods in here running this place stopping the bullshat posted above.
If you do not want to buy what someone is selling, and unless the seller is a crook shut up and move on let them be.
Payback will come back and get you for this, so when it does just remember how you shat in this man's topic or another one, but you will get and you will deserve it.

Seller I don't need them I get them free, but I will send you $2.50 for ten of them, please send me your paypal address on PM.

You know it is funny how some folks try to have a for sale topic and here lately you folks have to come in here and treat it like a topic in the open forum.
This is another big issue this site has, no control in the TP and there should be mods in here running this place stopping the bullshat posted above.
If you do not want to buy what someone is selling, and unless the seller is a crook shut up and move on let them be.
Payback will come back and get you for this, so when it does just remember how you shat in this man's topic or another one, but you will get and you will deserve it.

Seller I don't need them I get them free, but I will send you $2.50 for ten of them, please send me your paypal address on PM.
:confused: really?

Back