I hiss, but I'm not a snake

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well since topics don't seem to matter to SOME people...ill just revert back to the original topic...
I'm a spider and I pee...what kind of spider am I?

Do you just piss, or piss and moan? Could make a list of some members.................
I do options 1 and 2 together... piss, piss and moan...

I can make a list too...lets start with that nice guy TLA100, the ******* (funny guy) TreeTangler, the like whore Whitespider, the like whore #2 SVK, the like whore #3 USMC615......can't forget myself Troll of the month:pingpong:...please continue

The other wanna' be of the family... my brother-in-law... married to my wanna' be sister.

andrew-garfield-spider-man-urinating.jpg

Well heck man, it's about spiders and snakes... and donkin' Mary Lou...

LoL

I watched that and one of the previews after it was for BTO. I thought it was worth sharing if no one else caught it... Makes me want to clean the house.... er somethin like that.

This here is my cousin Blindspider.
Believe-it-or-not he got rich in the lingerie business.

View attachment 415329

This is one of his biggest selling items...

Ld5zZ.jpg

But then that hag (Harry's wife) somehow got something on my cousin... basically blackmailed him into using her as the model for his creations.
After that, cousin Blindspider's business fell in the toilet (you saw the pic of her in his lingerie above ... right?).
Anyway, I understand my cousin pulled some sort'a end-a-round on the hag... got out from underneath her somehow.
Last I heard he'd been livin' in Central America... married some widow (I think her name was Blackwidowspider or some such)... we lost track of him after that, he just sort'a disappeared.
These posts might just be the pinnacle of your life on AS. I gotta go back and make sure I didn't miss any posts (that need likes) about your family web. Thanks for sharing.

These posts might just be the pinnacle of your life on AS.
Except... I don't have a "life" on AS... just an identity I can change or modify at will (maybe I have a dozen identities on AS... how would you know??).
Heck, for all you know I could be a woman livin' in an Airstream parked in Washington State... or a kool-aid drinker... or an orange grasshopper :D
But I will guarantee 100% honesty about one thing... nothin' in my "life" revolves 'round AS in any shape or form.
It's the friggin' internet man... it-is-what-it-is.

:D
Here's a pic of my family when I'm using my Hawaii identity...
HawieFam.jpg

Here's a pic of my home when I use my Minnesota identity...
minnHome.jpg

I'm the distinguished lookin' fella standing in the center when I use my Tennessee Lawyer identity...
tenneseelawyer.jpg

This one is of my kids when I use my Arkansas hillbilly identity...
arkansawKids.jpg

And when I'm a rich Wall Street trader...
wealthy-man.jpg

Ya' can be anything ya' wanna' be on the internet... including a spider.

:D
Here's a pic of my family when I'm using my Hawaii identity...
View attachment 415751

Here's a pic of my home when I use my Minnesota identity...
View attachment 415753

I'm the distinguished lookin' fella standing in the center when I use my Tennessee Lawyer identity...
View attachment 415754

This one is of my kids when I use my Arkansas hillbilly identity...
View attachment 415755

And when I'm a rich Wall Street trader...
View attachment 415756

Ya' can be anything ya' wanna' be on the internet... including a spider.
got any from Warshington?

Back