ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

I just want my account deleted.

TheBrushSlasher

TheBrushSlasher

I have chainsaws and chainsaw accessories.
I got my first “naked pics” message last night. Jaw hit the floor! This is a common thing? I hit the report icon and deleted “Emily”
Apparently yesterday it was.
I didn't get the PM, is Emily hot? how'd ya'll rate her?

My last one was from kural which I would assume is east Indian for Carl.

Ted Jenkins

Ted Jenkins

Firewood by TJ
I have not received any invites from Emily which makes me feel a little cheated. I get enough invites through FB and other sources to know there is no chance a younger nice looking lady will be in my future. A lady that lives near my moms house that is close to my age and attractive has been friendly enough. So I think here is a good test. Hey would you be interested in a small camping trip to a very beautiful area for a few days. The response was "I will go as far as the closest Hilton". My K9 buddy says sure every time with out any disagreement or frown. I have a friend who apparently has been an easy target for ladies or people disguised as attractive ladies spends a grand a month on these fantasies. Hard to believe. Thanks

Woodslasher

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
No problem with anyone It's just not fun for me anymore.
I hear ya, I've begun visiting the other site cause AS has slowed down. Another thing is a fair amount of members here have strong feelings about other members and I don't like seeing members hate on other members no matter what topic is being discussed. There's a whole subforum to insult other people in, I don't like seeing animosity formed there clutter up other sub-forums. The other site doesn't have that, it's just a bunch of guys united by a common interest, without anything to seriously divide members.

TheBrushSlasher

TheBrushSlasher

I have chainsaws and chainsaw accessories.
I hear ya, I've begun visiting the other site cause AS has slowed down. Another thing is a fair amount of members here have strong feelings about other members and I don't like seeing members hate on other members no matter what topic is being discussed. There's a whole subforum to insult other people in, I don't like seeing animosity formed there clutter up other sub-forums. The other site doesn't have that, it's just a bunch of guys united by a common interest, without anything to seriously divide members.

Some members always seem to be at each other's throats for whatever reason and let the insults fly. The other place has its moments (iron horse thread) but they try to keep it at friendly joking and saw talk .

Ted Jenkins

Ted Jenkins

Firewood by TJ
Some members always seem to be at each other's throats for whatever reason and let the insults fly. The other place has its moments (iron horse thread) but they try to keep it at friendly joking and saw talk .
Pretty much incorrect in that AS members are insulting one another. Two members chose to insult one another. There are several members here that I strongly disagree with so have realized not to engage in an exchange of insults.Problem solved. It would be more enjoyble to enter in to a prductive debate. Thanks

LogSawyer74

LogSawyer74

ArboristSite Guru
I have not ventured into the P&R forum since the new password (was a very rare poster there before anyway). For you guys that are prolific posters there, what is the purpose? Are you hoping to change somebody's mind about something? Are you looking for other perspectives on political or religious topics? It seems to me to be none of the above. It's just a big dik contest, who can come up with the biggest zinger or wittiest insult. What an absolute waste of time. But if that's your thing, carry on.... Really glad they separated the P&R forum from the rest, and glad the posts no longer show up in the New Posts tab. Human connection, shared interests and friendship is what makes the world go round (for most anyway), constant strife is not good for the soul.