• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

I miss

SuperDuty04

SuperDuty04

ArboristSite Operative
People not having as many or as obvious tattoos.
Lol funny! I'm heavily tatted up. And oddly, I spent over 20 years climbing in senior level positions in the corporate world. Shared an office and worked with the most wealthiest man in my state. But in my early years, I was a totally different beast.

NIP Group

Del_

Career arborist
In the small town I grew up in you never went hungry while walking through the back yards to your buddies house.

And when some of us kids got caught stealing the neighbors tomatoes and throwing them at cars our dads took us to the neighbor's house and the situation was resolved. Hides were tanned.

Short timer

Short timer

Wish you'd stop being so good to me captain
And when some of us kids got caught stealing the neighbors tomatoes and throwing them at cars our dads took us to the neighbor's house and the situation was resolved. Hides were tanned.
We used to build forts in the cornfield next to us out of the stalks and bomb corn at each other’s fort. One day our dumb asses decided to start chucking corn blindly at the road when we heard a car coming. We ended up hitting one and busting the side mirror on the car. Man did we get our asses beat and had to pay for the lady’s mirror.

I miss mud bomb wars too.

Good times. :laugh:

Del_

Career arborist
We used to build forts in the cornfield next to us and bomb corn at each other’s fort. One day our dumb asses decided to start chucking corn blindly at the road when we heard a car coming. We ended up hitting one and busting the side mirror on the car. Man did we get our asses beat and had to pay for the lady’s mirror.

I miss mud bomb wars too.

Good times. :laugh:
The tomatoes belonged to 'old man Barkus'. Mr Barkus was a retired ATF agent. His wife was livid and wanting to call the police. Of course he knew that we 'hardened criminals', three youths being chaperoned by our three fathers was the best possible scenario for getting us 'straightened out'. He was probably 65 years old or so and was not interested in calling the police. I must have been about ten or eleven. At age twelve Mr. Barkus became my first paying lawn mowing customer and I often caught Mrs Barkus' evil eye while working in their yard. Walter Barkus was a great fellow and one I will remember the rest of my life. I may have been in my twenties before I realized how the whole thing had played out. I didn't get a spanking for the incident, but had surely earned one. Dad supplied them with tomatoes for years after that. I did the weeding.

Short timer

Short timer

Wish you'd stop being so good to me captain
The tomatoes belonged to 'old man Barkus'. Mr Barkus was a retired ATF agent. His wife was livid and wanting to call the police. Of course he knew that we 'hardened criminals', three youths being chaperoned by our three fathers was the best possible scenario for getting us 'straightened out'. He was probably 65 years old or so and was not interested in calling the police. I must have been about ten or eleven. At age twelve Mr. Barkus became my first paying lawn mowing customer and I often caught Mrs Barkus' evil eye while working in their yard. Walter Barkus was a great fellow and one I will remember the rest of my life. I may have been in my twenties before I realized how the whole thing had played out. I didn't get a spanking for the incident, but had surely earned one. Dad supplied them with tomatoes for years after that. I did the weeding.
:laugh:

We were not so lucky as you. After we heard the car come to a screeching halt, we took off running through the corn rows and decided to go swimming in the pond nearby.

About a half hour later one of my buddies moms pulled up and said “all you boys need to get home, the cops want to talk to you “.

Long story short, everyone met at my house, we fessed up, agreed to pay for the mirror, and the cops left. I got the leather belt, and good. :laugh:

Capitalist

Capitalist

Addicted to ArboristSite
I chased two teenagers in belton, MO who were in the woods and threw a stick that hit gfs car.

I made her stop. I said I'll be back.
Little shits were fast!
I chased them about 3/4 of a mile or more.
I only wanted to scare the boys.

When I got back gf was in the same place.
"I was worried! I didnt know whether to sit here or go looking for you!"

She made the right decision.
If I had caught them I would have belt whipped them and needed a getaway car ready.