I need your saws.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin

No Longer Here
Reaction score
As you know we only have on sponsor to Arboristsite.com (www.powerequipmentdealer.com) So the bills are higher than what we are bringing in here. So I got an email that might help with the bills but I will need your help. I will need about 20 of these saws a month. In used condition.
Husqvarna :
Model #:
61 and parts saws

Stihl
model#:
038 Magnum and Parts saws
039 and parts saws

If you do have any of these saws, post it here and I will respond with an email.

Thanks for all your help.
Darin

Even if you have one it will help

I don't understand. Why do you need these saws? Are you going to sell them or use them. Please explain how this all works, I am in a daze. Jonathan

Yes, I am going to resell them. If someone is going to need that many of these few (older) models, I am going to need to help. I think its a charity thing where he goes over to help people in other countries and the other helping hands need saws. I shouldnt use the word charity but I will. I really dont know all about his business, but this is a guess. I thought it could be a community thing. Nobody is going to have this many saws every month. Its crazy. I will keep you updated if I learn more. I realize prices from all of you are going to fluctuate because of their conditions and shipping locations. He lives in California. He will pay me first and I will distribute money accordingly. Unless, you have a large shipment. I will have him pay you directly and will let you know how much over you are asking that I charged him. Basically, I am just making a few bucks for setting this up.
Darin

Back