I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://app.letgo.com/k8Mk/DTkyjdJGdILook what I just found on letgo! - Yellow chainsaw posted by Jason Sapp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d483468e862836828753b28cec843ba6.jpg

Interesting . . . .

Saw an item listed on eBay listed for $45.99. Offered $40: accepted, paid, received, satisfied with the deal.

BUT, searching the 'Sold' listings, it shows the item sold for $45.99, not what I actually paid.

Artie Johnson.jpg

Philbert

Interesting . . . .

Saw an item listed on eBay listed for $45.99. Offered $40: accepted, paid, received, satisfied with the deal.

BUT, searching the 'Sold' listings, it shows the item sold for $45.99, not what I actually paid.

View attachment 624629

Philbert
Far as I know only the Seller & Buyer are shown what the actual sale price is.Everyone else will see the non- make offer price.I've bought things over the years with a Make Offer listing,but it showed the original price in ended or sold listings.

Far as I know only the Seller & Buyer are shown what the actual sale price is.Everyone else will see the non- make offer price.I've bought things over the years with a Make Offer listing,but it showed the original price in ended or sold listings.
Kind of deceptive when perusing the 'sold' ads to find out 'going prices', if it only shows 'aspirational pricing'.

Philbert

Back