ArboristSite.com Sponsors

I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

atpchas
Hdtoolmkr765

Hdtoolmkr765

Contra Hoarder
I wonder how much extra one would have to spend for the myriad extra parts to make a complete saw....
The crankcase looks an awful lot like a repaint.

I got the bright idea to build a completely NOS Husqvarna 2100CD, has taken me a long time to find all the parts, and I have way more in it than it'll ever be worth. Has to be a saw you really want. I've built myself completely NOS 10MM and 12MM 044s, but those parts are more plentiful than NOS 038 parts.

grizz55chev

grizz55chev

Tree Freak
A friend brought over enough parts to put together at least 2 of those beasts, got one up and running, and a lot of leftover stuff for a good lower end ,including 2 more working coils! He thought he had a good used cylinder, upon close inspection, there was some plating above the ex port that was flaking, that was over 3 mos ago and he’s still looking. I missed out on a fair looking 1100 cylinder that I think woulda worked, it went with some other parts on e bay for 80$. The search goes on.:cool:

NSEric

NSEric

ArboristSite Operative
They're a chi.com version of a 372 and 72cc not 92 but that's still a lot of saw for 109 bucks.
I almost bought one but I have no need for a big saw.