I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MS460 in Indiana $375

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/tls/1210943626.html

THIS SAW IS USED ,,,,,,,,, AND IT RUNS AND IDELS PERFECT.......... $375 CASH ........ IF INTERESTED ...call 317 332-2206

3k23m43pcZZZZZZZZZ96894b96f7667ad1fc3.jpg

just want to learn

hey guys,

i really enjoy reading all your posts. i am learning lots and know i will learn more. here are a few questions.
1. are those after market pistons kits and cylinders on ebay, that sell for a fraction of the cost of name brand replacements, worth using?
2. how much is a 272xp worth that has a bad cylinder and piston and in fair condition. im lookin at one and dont want to over spend.

thanks in advance

hey guys,

i really enjoy reading all your posts. i am learning lots and know i will learn more. here are a few questions.
1. are those after market pistons kits and cylinders on ebay, that sell for a fraction of the cost of name brand replacements, worth using?
2. how much is a 272xp worth that has a bad cylinder and piston and in fair condition. im lookin at one and dont want to over spend.

thanks in advance

I'm gonna avoid giving you my opinion on aftermarket kits (hornets nest there), I will say some are better than others... Do a search, and you'll find many, many threads on aftermarket kits.

I'd do $90 bucks max on the 272, but that's just me.

hey guys,

thanks in advance

I wish I could remember who said it.

"Don't spend anymore than you can afford to loose."

Used saws can be a great deal :) or a great deal of grief :bang:.

Typo? Guy doesn't have much feedback. Imagine accidently hitting that Buy-It-Now! Good thing the site asks you to confirm the bid.

I was guessing typo, too...I would assume the BIN is $89.99 which is not that bad of a deal...

Cincinnati OH c.l. (Ross OH)

MS-440, 20" bar, & 5 brand new chisel chains for $300 (or best offer.)

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/tls/1220436091.html

My buddy bought this today for $230.00 (b/c he found it before i did)
and brought it to my house. She's a screamer with dual dawgs and 3/4
wrap. Well used, but everything looks great. The deals are still around

Do you need my address so your buddy can flip me my bird dog fee? :)

Typo? Guy doesn't have much feedback. Imagine accidently hitting that Buy-It-Now! Good thing the site asks you to confirm the bid.

hmm I`m trying to picture how someone forgets where they put a saw for a couple years ???

Latest posts

Back