• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

i would also like to have a specialty tool forum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backhoelover

Free service manuals and service tool info
Reaction score
First of all i know im am a tool junky!!! but i think we should have a small engine specialty tool forum. should show: what tools are need for what job, how to use the tool, part number for the tools, maybe something on how to make a tool for the job (if there isnt a tool), it could even cover tools that someone wants to sale. etc

First of all i know im am a tool junky!!! but i think we should have a small engine specialty tool forum. should show: what tools are need for what job, how to use the tool, part number for the tools, maybe something on how to make a tool for the job (if there isnt a tool), it could even cover tools that someone wants to sale. etc
I agree I am fairly new to working on saws . I think a what's needed , how to use ,would be a great forum!

If every vote was this easy Id already know who should be the next president. A specialty tool section would be great.

specialty tools: anything related to or used with saws, firewood and/or fires... both store bought and hand made... I am still IN! :)

wood be interested in seeing what others consider unique and special to faring their trade of the subject... especially the handmade ones. I have several, some in wood, and some in metal... and some of both....

Y N for Specialty Tool Forum

Y

great idea! I just bought an "echo" piston pin puller (he believed it was an echo).. was told its ~ 20 years or so old. I am going to have them reproduced.. should fit all weedeaters/chainsaws.. it has different dies for different size piston pins. uses a nylon strap to hold piston in place.

Back