Id smoke any old school muscle car on here...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine civic runs low 13s n/a stock bottom end and a vtec head. I was just kidding about smoking muscle cars.... When i have the funds for a turbo setup that may change though.. High 11s are pretty dam quick. I hope to get into low 10s upper 9s one day.... And about the housing comments that feller del is a **** from the political forum...he is a bernie supporter, his comment was making fun of my mobile home. Nice cars by the way. Cars and chainsaws are about the best hobbys i have found.
My son brought a 5.7 hemi challenger home to test drive. I asked him if he wanted to race and he said sure. I smoked his doors both times in my 05 2500 Cummins dodge. :drinkingcoffee:
A mild build cost me $24,000 including a mostly billet 48re transmission. I installed a fleece cheetah turbo also. Made a huge difference. I haven’t been to the track yet but comparing to my Cuda I’m guessing it’s close to high 12’s. Bigger injectors and cp3 and smarty touch, still well mannered and a blast to drive. Ran away from a twin turbo raptor awhile back. Lol

My son brought a 5.7 hemi challenger home to test drive. I asked him if he wanted to race and he said sure. I smoked his doors both times in my 05 2500 Cummins dodge. :drinkingcoffee:
A mild build cost me $24,000 including a mostly billet 48re transmission. I installed a fleece cheetah turbo also. Made a huge difference. I haven’t been to the track yet but comparing to my Cuda I’m guessing it’s close to high 12’s. Bigger injectors and cp3 and smarty touch, still well mannered and a blast to drive. Ran away from a twin turbo raptor awhile back. Lol
Got a pic of that truck you could share?

Got a pic of that truck you could share?
Right after I installed the bigger injectors it’s a sleeper.....
A815CCFD-AD37-447B-8AEA-EAF7EDA930B4.jpeg

I never wanted to be that middle aged guy... So I sold my cars right after my son was born (94). 70 GTO ragtop and 2 68 cutlass ragtops and some other odd stuff. Now I'm just another old guy so maybe it's time to reevaluate. Maybe start with a stroker for the f150 Grampa truck.
View attachment 805493
No way if that has a 4.9 300 In it I’d leave it alone! If it was an auto I’d swap it for a three pedal. Otherwise leave it alone

I can tell most of you have never had a 327 /325 in a 64 Chevy II
Had a built 327 which was going into 64 Corvette owner of Gregory Machine Shop had until wife had an accident with it. Put it in my 62 Corvette, had to have transmission upgrade after destruction. Like a fool, I sold it.:dumb:

Had a built 327 which was going into 64 Corvette owner of Gregory Machine Shop had until wife had an accident with it. Put it in my 62 Corvette, had to have transmission upgrade after destruction. Like a fool, I sold it.:dumb:
I used to buy the old mopars to maintain my Cuda, engines and transmissions etc. Turned around and sold them, huge mistake. 3 were bb cars. GTX, Road Runner and another Cuda along with a couple of nice small block cars with 340’s in them. I’d be sitting on a gold mine had I kept them. Lol

03 7.3 Miss her. 180/30s,factory 38, Dorsey valve body
08 6.4 has a mind of its own. 9600lb. Factory 5r110 doing its thing but the converter not so much. Only feelings she hurts anymore is my wallet

Attachments

• 0971AE07-5D08-490C-934F-86F3E47B63DD.jpeg
    0971AE07-5D08-490C-934F-86F3E47B63DD.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 6
  • 39CFB4D9-E589-4B5A-A891-B2E98EE72D11.jpeg
    39CFB4D9-E589-4B5A-A891-B2E98EE72D11.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back