• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy IEL Two Man Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CM76

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Early IEL two man chainsaws wanted: Models F, G, K, L and M highly desired. I will pay top $$$$ for these machines and will have them collected from your door.

If anyone has one of these big saws that they would like to find a new home for, I would be very interested in hearing from you.

Chris.

Early IEL two man chainsaws wanted: Models F, G, K, L and M highly desired. I will pay top $$$$ for these machines and will have them collected from your door.

If anyone has one of these big saws that they would like to find a new home for, I would be very interested in hearing from you.

Chris.
I have a 1952 iel for sale call dave 8316823381

I have a two saw bar if interested if I remember correctly it's a 6-8 ft

Chris.
I have a 5 HP IEL Serial number F7029. It was my great grandfathers used here in Montana.

Back