If it ever stops precipitating...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are way behind on snow. That's ok with me as long as it stays warmish. Don't need the frost going down too deep!

wow on the hp! Love the paintjob too.

Those are kinda similar to Highland Helicopter colors(except no brown). I've been in a bunch of those.

That toy looks like it can really fly!! It looks perfectly scaled down dimensionally.

Neat! How much does a toy like that cost and how hard is it to fly. The old ones were nearly impossible. Lots got crashed.

We broke records for rain fall today and yesterday. records dated back to 1901

Rain? We are at least getting snow. Makes my work harder for sure.

Yesterday I wasted about 6hrs plowing snow before I could even start working. Got about 8".
Today another ~2"

At least its quit the snow and then rain/mud deal. Maybe the ground will freeze enough that I can get in the woods.
Last year we were hitting water still at -25*.

Good to see someone else runs some rc around here. What size bar is that "wearing" on top??
Amazes me how much power some of these things make nowadays compared to when I was a kid running brushed motors.
A few of our 1/8 scale trucks can make upwards of 5 or 6 HP. 1/5 scale guys can go 15+....without catching on fire! (much)

Good to see someone else runs some rc around here. What size bar is that "wearing" on top??
Amazes me how much power some of these things make nowadays compared to when I was a kid running brushed motors.
A few of our 1/8 scale trucks can make upwards of 5 or 6 HP. 1/5 scale guys can go 15+....without catching on fire! (much)

Main rotor span is 5 feet blades are carbon fiber wrapped over a foam core.

Cost around 2.5 K that kit is made in Germany much like a proper saw.

Back