if you catch a theif steeling from your property

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then they go to the law and the stingers lead them back to your yard.
There is really no good answer to this OP. Cameras and video taken to the police department is the best way to get a perpetrator stealing brought in. Entertaining blowing away a dude that steals the crap you leave laying around your yard is macho talk. Think before you act (or post talk about physical harm).
If you absolutely have to get back at someone that steals from you make him get married. THAT will wish he never stepped into your county [emoji16]
spank em maby thay wont steel
maby taze their ass

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Marriage-fate worse than death- for some of us anyway

Blades, you and Challenger must have Married the Wrong Women.

My Wife is my wood cutting partner, Favorite Fishing Buddy and Best Friend. She pulls her weight Financially and around the house. My Life wouldn't be the same without her in it.

I wouldn't go back to being single on a Dare.

Different Strokes for Different Folks

Doug :cheers:

Likely so. I was married for 27 years. What went south I still do not know. That was 18 years ago. Fire walls up anti virus installed. I 'll just crawl back under my rock now.

unfortunately, you would charged with maintaining vicious animals which were not under your direct control among a litany of other things as well. Played that game. That is on the law enforcement side - then starts the whole civil suit litany.
So how does this gell with the "proverbial Junk Yard Dog/s"in an enclosed area with the usual warning signs et'c seems to be in the order of someone breaking into a "Leccy" substation to steal copper wire & end up dead "electrocuted" From your description of your laws it seems the lawbreaker is the victim & the person/s having the crime committed against them the lawbreaker strange way of keeping things lawful

Likely so. I was married for 27 years. What went south I still do not know. That was 18 years ago. Fire walls up anti virus installed. I 'll just crawl back under my rock now.

Hey People Change, An Ex-Girlfriend has changed so much that she is a different person now. Her Brother is still like a Brother to Me, and Her and I are still Friends, but her Politics and other what would normally be "Core Beliefs" have changed 180 degrees in many ways. I am Sorry to hear that your Marriage ended like that, especially to not even understand WHY, it Happened.

There is no doubt, that Marriage isn't for Everyone, just as Parenthood isn't.

Hopefully, you have found Happiness, BTW there is no need to crawl under a rock;)

I just like to joke about marriage. I'm happily married for 34 years.

Not ALL Men are FOOLS, Some are Bachelors ;););)

Do You Know WHY, God created Whiskey?

To Keep the Irish from Ruling the World;), and it's been Damned Effective:):):)

If you can't Laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

Any Marriage has it's Challenges and Disagreements, but when you Do find the right spouse, the Good Times so far outweigh the Bad, that you can't Imagine your Life without that person.

My wife said that she'd like a watch for Christmas. I said that there is a clock on the microwave. [emoji16]

At least it wasn't the old "Honey, do these Pants make my A$$ Look Fat" Trap ;):surprised3::)

Fortunately, my Wife WANTED and Got a Chainsaw for Christmas last year, She got a Husqvarna 445 w/18" B&C:dancing::happybanana:. She is more comfortable running the splitter, but is getting more confident with the saw.

For her 50th Birthday this year, she had a Lumber Jill them for her partyAll the Gals dressed up as Lumber Jills, and had our Neighborhood lodge decorated for the theme. Those interested can see pics in my "Rae's Flannel Fest 2018" Thread, in the Firewood forum here on AS.

Give 'em about 35 yards, then a load of #8s. They won't die and will probably learn their lesson. Maybe not a good idea, though.

So how does this gell with the "proverbial Junk Yard Dog/s"in an enclosed area with the usual warning signs et'c seems to be in the order of someone breaking into a "Leccy" substation to steal copper wire & end up dead "electrocuted" From your description of your laws it seems the lawbreaker is the victim & the person/s having the crime committed against them the lawbreaker strange way of keeping things lawful
you got it- this isn't way it supposed to be but somehow it has morphed into this sxxt.

Why not just communicate with them? Ask them what circumstances led them to commit this crime. Find out who's to blame for their shortcomings. Help them help you to identify the reasons they didn't take the path that most of society takes in earning money. Ask what forced them to depart from the methods that those more fortunate employ to fund their survival.
Can you imagine there are people that would actually ask the above to someone, OTHER THAN THEMSELVES, who were assaulted, robbed or otherwise criminally violated.
What's this USA coming to? PLEASE! Don't answer that.

Back