• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

IF YOU COULD TURN BACK TIME

SS396driver

SS396driver

To much wood
See now I remember the 60s as most younger people 70s . Riding my schwinn orange grate bike going fishing , playing flashlight tag and getting a lunch bag of candy for 25 cents. Yes there was a war but the economy was in full gear . Detroit was going 24/7 . All my cousins and even my sister drove muscle cars. Sister had a 68 AMX . Everything looks better when your young .

lone wolf

lone wolf

MS 200T King
See now I remember the 60s as most younger people 70s . Riding my schwinn orange grate bike going fishing , playing flashlight tag and getting a lunch bag of candy for 25 cents. Yes there was a war but the economy was in full gear . Detroit was going 24/7 . All my cousins and even my sister drove muscle cars. Sister had a 68 AMX . Everything looks better when your young .
Yup.

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
Honestly, to answer the question...
I wouldn't want to turn back the clock at all.
Every year has it's good and bad and I would rather remember the good than relive the bad.
Besides, all things considered, I've never been better off in my life than I am right now. Thank Zeus. :bowdown:

CentaurG2

CentaurG2

Addicted to ArboristSite
Late 70’s. Lets see…18% interest rates, disco, cars made out of compressed rust and vacuum tubes, boring bland food, abysmal fashion, and with the exception of JAWS and Starwars IV, terrible movies. The 70’s are best left to history.

rarefish383

rarefish383

Addicted to ArboristSite
Graduated high school in 74, bought my first 340 Swinger, that year. When the even/odd gas rationing hit, my Dad dealt at the local Amoco, I could take any of the trucks in the station during the down hours and fill up, then go home and siphon the gas for my Swinger. Not only did they have the odd/even, but they were only open a few hours. I remember a pump jockey putting an orange construction cone on the last car in line and that was it.

unclemoustache

unclemoustache

My 'stache is bigger than yours.
1585238166981.png 1585238198513.png
1585238350027.png

Yeah, I'll stick with some other decade for the fashion, thanks!

I remember the 70's as being pretty good, but I was young and unaware of the struggles. Parents were employed, we liked our neighbors, and life was safe and easy for us in Montana.

leadarrows

leadarrows

American
In the 1970's I had the best car, woman, and life I will ever have. I would go back in a heartbeat. Clothes were not an issue for me I wore boot cut jeans and T-shirts just like today. My radio and tape player sounded out the best Rock and Roll in history. You could bar hop without going to jail. I could avoid the mistakes a second time around and I would still have the woman and the cars. Turn back time? Where do I sign up?