IL, IN, MI, WI, gtg...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outdoorlivin247

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well, I guess I have opened my mouth enough about hosting a GTG that I had better get one set in stone...Looks like July 31 is going to be the date...The location will be in Iroquois, IL (zip 60945) on a small river lot...It is 90 miles south of Chicago and about 4 miles from the IN state line...I can make it to WI in about 2 hrs and 15 mins and MI in just less than 2...:cheers:...

Last edited:
attachment.php

It is a small lot, but there will be room if anybody want to pitch a tent or bring a small camper...My dad and I will be making a weekend out of it so if anybody wants to show up Friday evening of hang out til Sunday it will be cool...

Sounds Great Sean! I'm gonna try make this one also. 236 miles and just over 4 hrs. straight west of me. Will probably just stay over night, small tent.
Sounds like that must be close to Super3 and ModifiedMark's neck of the woods. :) Looking forward to seeing some friendly faces, and some new ones.

:cheers:
Gregg,

Im in.

sean let me know if ya need some help. if i get a mill put together, i can bring some cants. or if anyone close has a csm they could loan.

Looks like I had better go find some wood...:help:

Also, thinking about starting a pool on how long before I get poison ivy...:bang:

Only a couple hours away, I'll try to make it. I just picked up an 075 and a 36" alaskan, maybe I'll bring it along so somebody with experience can do a little demo.

Better bring lots of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And make sure it's of the professional, vertically split variety:)

Yeah, after last fall, I'm done with the homeowner grade stuff. Too hard to work on....

Nik, the "cheese" fingerer.... :laugh:

that's got a bit of a Neil Young ring to it, I like it!
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/114fquphbMo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/114fquphbMo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back