I'm done with farmertec's shenanigans!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$3000. Why not just buy 2-395xp's for that price?

My point is of the newer saws most are not worth having. Then to spend $3000 and have junk does not appeal to me. Apparently many do like to spend what ever on OEM stuff which is fine, but not me. If a crank lets go or a bearing shreds then I will replace at the lowest cost. I am sure that some of the China stuff will fail at some point. A saw most often fails for other reasons such as being left out in the snow and unable to locate it for a month. If it is a saw that cost me over a $1000 it is more disappointing compared to a saw that I got for $300 and the bar is still good. I have some older Stihls which I like, but do not have $1500 in them. Thanks

Without special conditions, hard to get a virus to last longer on an exposed surface than maybe 10 days if conditions were extremely favorable. So, place all your mail and deliveries in a plastic bag and leave it be for two weeks just to be sure...or dose everything with 90% ipa and let it evaporate, wash destroyed virus parts off with lye soap. Dose it again and light it on fire and shoot it.

Feeling old school, boil it in vinegar.

Without special conditions, hard to get a virus to last longer on an exposed surface than maybe 10 days if conditions were extremely favorable. So, place all your mail and deliveries in a plastic bag and leave it be for two weeks just to be sure...or dose everything with 90% ipa and let it evaporate, wash destroyed virus parts off with lye soap. Dose it again and light it on fire and shoot it.

I have some Lysol spray, bought before the run on the stores...

Virus will only last on a hard surface for 2-3 hours

By Farmertech are we talking about Huztl? If so, there are other vendors from China that sell that brand and they might be easier to deal with. Huztl appears to have more business than they need...
Yes, sorry if it caused any confusion. After giving me so much grief, I told them I would stop buying from them and said I would alert other people to the hard time the gave me. They came back with the reply, " oh sorry, that last e-mail we sent you was meant for someone else". Yeah, riiiight.

Yes, sorry if it caused any confusion. After giving me so much grief, I told them I would stop buying from them and said I would alert other people to the hard time the gave me. They came back with the reply, " oh sorry, that last e-mail we sent you was meant for someone else". Yeah, riiiight.
Like I said, maybe they have too much business. I think we can probably rectify that problem for them...

Just tried to get a warranty replacement of a defective cylinder with many obvious chrome plating voids in them. After stalling me, using their ridiculous canned response of "try it out and see", they finally said I should ship them the saw so they could see the problem! An obvious ploy to illicit a negative response so they would have an excuse to deny warranty.
They even lied about shipping the large order I placed with them that the cylinder came in. It did not show up in the system for 2 whole weeks, until I told them I would ask PayPal for a refund, then it got shipped out the next day!
Avoid these lying thief's, order your parts from ANYONE else. Their defective part warranty is an outright lie, the majority of their parts are sub-part at best, and some are downright unusable garbage. I now join the ranks of many dissatisfied customers here on this site, and refuse to buy any more product from them. I hope you do the same.
Im done also I ordered a case/cylinder combo from them, and the head bolts wouldn’t hold torque. They always say...we’d be glad refund your just send it back to China....yeah right...it’s a trick. After much debate they finally sent a replacement... same problem. I gave up, now I have two POS units that won’t work but are new. Maybe I can sell parts on eBay and get some of my money back.

And I still can't wrap my head around the "it's ok for them to he junk because they're cheap" mentality.
Exactly...
My biggest problem with people complaining about their quality is when they say “I just don’t understand why this is happening”

lmao you don’t understand why China can be crap, come on!!
Reduce your chances of failure exponentially by buying OEM.

Back