I'm from China. I need logs. There's a log to come.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lizhen

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
我很高兴我的朋友们!我来自中国,我希望能和你交朋友,我需要木头,登录。做木头还是想了解中国的朋友,可以来找我留言,或者想要卖给中国的产品我们可以合作!我的whatsapp 8618954928345

Attachments

• IMG-20181028-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20181028-WA0004.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG-20181026-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20181026-WA0021.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 59
  • mmexport1540254250754.jpg
    mmexport1540254250754.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 57
[QUOTE =“95custmz,帖子:6704569,成员:123007”]很好。什么树种?[/ QUOTE]
各种木材,只需木材的数量。

[QUOTE =“northmanlogging,post:6704716,member:76731”]与特朗普谈谈他的贸易协议[/ QUOTE]
I don't know if you can say anything about your leader! But it does have an impact on trade.

[QUOTE =“northmanlogging,post:6704716,member:76731”]与特朗普谈谈他的贸易协议[/ QUOTE]
I don't know if you can say anything about your leader! But it does have an impact on trade.
Not sure if you can read this without breaking the law over there, but round here we have the freedom of speech, we can say or write anything about anybody or anything, without fear of prosecution or jail. (doesn't mean that everyone has to like what you say, just that the government cant stop you)

Some folks love the guy, some folks hate him, both are loud about it

Just tell the Chinese to stop stealing intellectual property, lower the 80% tariff on a Jeep Wrangler, and quit putting glycol in pet food and tooth paste. The trade war will end at the end of business the following day.

in the fear of making this dangerously political, do you really think the trade war is about jeeps or glycol or the blatant robbing of ideas, or coal, or soybeans

Cause its about money, just good ole fashioned greed and petty theft nothing more, meanwhile those of us directly effected by this little trade war, get the short straw and possibly end up loosing our businesses, homes, farms and livelihood, for what exactly im not real clear on

I’m real clear on it. The re-negotiating of NAFTA was a real good start. You and I have a much different view on the situation. You’re concerned about you’re pocket book today. Nothing wrong with that. I , on the other hand would spend $10K to get back $1 somebody tried to steal from me. It sets an example you don’t have to show too many times before nobody tries to steal from you any more.

I’m real clear on it. The re-negotiating of NAFTA was a real good start. You and I have a much different view on the situation. You’re concerned about you’re pocket book today. Nothing wrong with that. I , on the other hand would spend $10K to get back $1 somebody tried to steal from me. It sets an example you don’t have to show too many times before nobody tries to steal from you any more.
Think you're confused by who is stealing from who.

The export market goes away, log prices will plummet, ruining what is left of the timber industry here.

Believe me, I hate to see this embargo ******** as much as anybody! YES it is going to affect me directly, I sold some shipping logs today in fact. My buyer told me that in order for them to make it before the deadline, his containers had to be shipped by next week. Tighten your belts guys, we may be in for a rough ride in the veneer business. My logs today did VERY well, 2 weeks from now who knows what the markets will be.

Think you're confused by who is stealing from who.

The export market goes away, log prices will plummet, ruining what is left of the timber industry here.

Do you think you’re the only one? You don’t think China buys red oak logs? Biggest market in the world. But I’m not confused at all. You’re worried about yourself. I’m worried about the country. Who’s stealing from who? Try being a tech company or manufacturer who’s spent millions of $$ developing a product only to have the intellectual property stolen after the hard work and money has been spent. The Chinese do this on a daily basis and you pay them for the products they illegally copy. Just read the posts on the FarmerTech copy of the 660. Think that’s right? Take a good look in the mirror before you blame some nameless, faceless boogie man for picking your pocket. You and I have brought this on ourselves by looking the other way when we know right from wrong. Time to pay the piper.

You’re calling ME stupid? Where did your degree in geopolitical economics come from? Coco puffs box? It’s the selfish people who got us into this. You know, the ones YOU voted for. They won’t get us out. If you think they care about you, you’d better look in that mirror before calling anybody else stupid.

A number of years ago when I was completely depending on USDA wood I had to sign and agreement that I would not export wood unless several people signed off on the sale. Now that some of my wood is from private sources I grab any possible export possibility. What some countries pay is unbelievable. Thanks

Back